The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Where did I say I was worried about getting props or I didnt like the shoe?

You seem to be emotional invested and its clouding your understanding of what I'm saying

I understand, some people get frustrated when they feel that their tastes arent popular

All I am saying the Lebron XII is probably not the most popular Lebron which is what he was asking

If somebody feels they are popular, they should load up on them and tell us how the eventual sale off goes
Nah im not emotionally invested not in any shoe. I now own only 1 pair of 12s ever since my palmers were stolen. Im not into the 12s that crazy like i was when i first saw them. I dont care about what other people think. I wear what i want because i love the shoes not the compliments i get or because it popular. That all im saying on that matter.
I did not know there was a rule 5hat said you must like a shoe to comment.....you asked a question and I told my part....like it or not nt members can post in any thread on nt....at least I thought so
I will take some of my statement back because you have every right to be in the thread and be apart of the NT fam i apologize but i just dont like when people that dont like a shoe just come in the thread to bash it especially when their not usually not posting in here to begin with.

Nah im not emotionally invested not in any shoe. I now own only 1 pair of 12s ever since my palmers were stolen. Im not into the 12s that crazy like i was when i first saw them. I dont care about what other people think. I wear what i want because i love the shoes not the compliments i get or because it popular. That all im saying on that matter.
I will take some of my statement back because you have every right to be in the thread and be apart of the NT fam i apologize but i just dont like when people that dont like a shoe just come in the thread to bash it especially when their not usually not posting in here to begin with.
it's cool man...I don't feel em but I look out for folks I know that do like them...so I come to the thread for discount info

Where did I say I was worried about getting props or I didnt like the shoe?

You seem to be emotional invested and its clouding your understanding of what I'm saying

I understand, some people get frustrated when they feel that their tastes arent popular

All I am saying the Lebron XII is probably not the most popular Lebron which is what he was asking

That's good to hear man

All of my posts in the Yeezy boost thread.

Best EXTs since the Xs

XII>X>XI

1. Red Paisley

2. RC

3. Cork X

4. KC

5. Cork XII

6. Scooby's

7. Thin Mints

8. Denim XI

9. Smurfs

10. Denim X
it was really hard but yeah the top 4 are the most uniquely used materials and my favs, strangely denim was a pretty unique material but um yeah they down there and those up there as much as I love the KC as the best XI I can't put them over the other 3 prs and I don't even own the #1 yet but i'm a sucker for BRED
devil.gif

it was really hard but yeah the top 4 are the most uniquely used materials and my favs, strangely denim was a pretty unique material but um yeah they down there and those up there as much as I love the KC as the best XI I can't put them over the other 3 prs and I don't even own the #1 yet but i'm a sucker for BRED
devil.gif
I think I'm mad that you put RCs over KCs and didn't even include wheats on the list... bout to block you if you use that word one mo' 'gain bruh! 
laugh.gif

it was really hard but yeah the top 4 are the most uniquely used materials and my favs, strangely denim was a pretty unique material but um yeah they down there and those up there as much as I love the KC as the best XI I can't put them over the other 3 prs and I don't even own the #1 yet but i'm a sucker for BRED :evil:
I think I'm mad that you put RCs over KCs and didn't even include wheats on the list... bout to block you if you use that word one mo' 'gain bruh! :lol:

Oh snap OK drop everything down one from 5X>XI
1. Red Paisley
2. RC
3. Cork X
4. KC
5. Cork XII
6. Scooby's
7. Thin Mints
8. Denim XI
9. Smurfs
10. Denim X
[/QUOTE]

man put denim x last on the list being out ranked by the smurfs and denim XI out of all kix!
joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

[/quote]

Yup and the reason is the pink, though I am working on getting a pair along with the other missing exts from my collection

CLE looks pretty good but the colors are just something I don't see myself wearing. Gonna have to see in person before I decide if I want them or not.

Back
Top Bottom