The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Thanks. Can get for $175 shipped but don't know if I should pull the trigger. Get these 12s dumb low has me willing to wait lol

im surprised something else of lebrons hasnt been linked here yet
roll.gif

I think they are towards the bottom in Lebron models

They aren't that comfortable relative to other Lebron models and they don't look great

They will still have high sales numbers because they are the most produced Lebrons

You could use sales for popularity, under that line of thinking the Nike Air Monarch IV is Nikes most popular shoe

In terms of the sneaker community, they aren't that popular, you aren't going to get alot props for wearing them, they wont have high demand when the cycle is over with, they may or may not have value down the line, I wouldn't put money on it though

If you like them, you like them though

Ummmm. They aren't comfortable relative to other LeBrons?? I think these are the most comfortable pair to date...

@redrum3281 the denim xi over the x
mean.gif
and I like the model xi way more than the x
yup XI over the X simply bcuz the pink, pink will put a shoe to the bottom of my list everytime, for instance I love the MN XI but they come 2nd to the Graffiti's IMHO simply bcuz of the pink, i'm not against wearing it like I used to be but it's still bottom of the color spectrum for me bout tied with blue and orange

Lol^^^ Bron is only human, he's working completely against the grain (as we all know with injuries to teammates) but I still wanted him to show up more in this game, if the Cavs would've won this one it was likely a banner in Cleveland... Anyways not turning to sports talk in this thread at all but myself as a fan of "today's NBA" I want a 7 game series, triple OT every game

Yeah, regardless who wins....I ain't making no money from it, so all I can ask for is an exciting series....cavs need the 3 day rest tho

These remind of the taxi's. I know the colors are different  but these are a must have for me. I have a feeling these are not sitting. I had a hard time getting the taxi's  after rd so sat these will be had.

Back
Top Bottom