The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Think of it like this... Who doesn't carry lebrons?
That's my point. They're everywhere but people seem to think they're sitting because they get discounted and you can find several color ways on any given site or store on any given day. Jordan's would "sit" the same way if they keep sending them out.

Think of it like this... Who doesn't carry lebrons?
That's my point. They're everywhere but people seem to think they're sitting because they get discounted and you can find several color ways on any given site or store on any given day. Jordan's would "sit" the same way if they keep sending them out.

I get your point and we have definitely seen that when a jordan gets a rerelease in huge numbers, it definitely takes longer to sell.

I generally think jordans are more popular and have more hype. They are the "it" shoes.

The constant releases and the high retail definitely affects sales too. It's not like these brons are dropping a total of 3-5 colors a year. We are getting like 1 to many per month. That stuff hurts.

These remind of the taxi's. I know the colors are different  but these are a must have for me. I have a feeling these are not sitting. I had a hard time getting the taxi's  after rd so sat these will be had.

My dude, apart from LBJ die-hard fans, and LBJ sneaker collectors the general public will not rush out to buy a Yellow sneaker. Online sellouts mean nothing as websites can control stock numbers.

I like the Cleveland pair alot but the reality is that it's not a daily shoe - so I can't justify paying full MSRP for it.

Not really that true. We've gotten a bunch of releases on sale within days of release.

BigJ you need to come up to Toronto and join myself and Versemode for a beer. We'll take you to our local FTLs and Champs that still insist on charging full MSRP for LBJ XIs.

I get that we're a smaller market vs. the US but the stuff that's going on up here is criminal. To make things worse, Canada and the US have some trade spat going on and they're looking to add (additional tariffs) to US imports.

Between the weak Canadian dollar, high US to Canada shipping costs (for no reason), Canadian customs and couriers (UPS, Fedex, etc..) charging whack brokerage fees, it's incredibly hard keeping up with the sneaker hobby here.

Last edited:
These remind of the taxi's. I know the colors are different  but these are a must have for me. I have a feeling these are not sitting. I had a hard time getting the taxi's  after rd so sat these will be had.

My dude, apart from LBJ die-hard fans, and LBJ sneaker collectors the general public will not rush out to buy a Yellow sneaker. Online sellouts mean nothing as websites can control stock numbers.

I like the Cleveland pair alot but the reality is that it's not a daily shoe - so I can't justify paying full MSRP for it.

What if I told u I don't drink? :lol:

And I understand the retail chains are brutal. I'm saying Canadians can get it in from other venues.

Lambo already got my corks!  
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Corks don't look good, and it's upsetting. CLEs by far are best colorway. Think Imma attempt a lace swap [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Not really that true. We've gotten a bunch of releases on sale within days of release.

BigJ you need to come up to Toronto and join myself and Versemode for a beer. We'll take you to our local FTLs and Champs that still insist on charging full MSRP for LBJ XIs.

I get that we're a smaller market vs. the US but the stuff that's going on up here is criminal. To make things worse, Canada and the US have some trade spat going on and they're looking to add (additional tariffs) to US imports.

Between the weak Canadian dollar, high US to Canada shipping costs (for no reason), Canadian customs and couriers (UPS, Fedex, etc..) charging whack brokerage fees, it's incredibly hard keeping up with the sneaker hobby here.

Yep I remember those Canadian retail days :lol:

I was in Toronto for awhile

You aren't escaping prices close to Canadian retail when you factor in shipping, brokerage fees, tariffs and conversion charges

Unless you are willing to drive to the States :lol:

Last edited:
Yea guys... Picked up the cork SBs and I'm sending them back. The black/cork just doesn't jive to me. Blame me for trying to be more selective tho. Just gotta get what I love vs what's passable.

that's why we have daily kix to get us to the day it's time to wear a shoe like the CLE....but idc what day it is, if i feel like rockin a certain pair then im rockin that certain pair!

Yea guys... Picked up the cork SBs and I'm sending them back. The black/cork just doesn't jive to me. Blame me for trying to be more selective tho. Just gotta get what I love vs what's passable.
I looked at the cork Air Max in person and couldn't do those either....some things just can never be as good as the originals.  

Last edited:

Those are just stock pics but I'm 95% they are legit. Legit seller, legit other items for sale. Good feedback. 

THIS. Just be cautious who you buy from on EBay. If they have been a member for a long time, has a lot of positive feedback and and history of what he sells, should be a good indication that the seller sells authentic kicks. Here is my EBay pick up just arrived this morning. 100% legit Lebron 12 CLE View media item 1578914View media item 1578915View media item 1578916View media item 1578917View media item 1578918from seller:

I thought the same thing when the taxi's came out then I had a hard time finding them below retail. But I am not paying retail for the celevlands any way my boy is hooking me up.

Back
Top Bottom