The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I've said this before, but I only see one thing when I look at the CLEs
pimp.gif

The 12 is the first Lebron I've bought since the 3 so I can't comment on anything in between really. I did try the 9-11 and they didn't fit my foot well so I never bought them. Between sizes. The 12 on the other hand fits my foot perfectly. They're comfortable out of the box and once they break in they're all day wearable. I've turned my CV's into my everyday "workboot". They're even starting to crease.
View media item 1578545

The Cleveland will not sit for long...a lot made the turn after he rocked them in the 2nd half of Game 3 :D

but the funny part is, we dont get discounted price unless 1. u know someone from FTL or CHAMPS or swoosh and when they sit long enough the stores pull em out and god knows where they go..

but the funny part is, we dont get discounted price unless 1. u know someone from FTL or CHAMPS or swoosh and when they sit long enough the stores pull em out and god knows where they go..

Not really that true. We've gotten a bunch of releases on sale within days of release.

Are they really sitting or is Nike just shipping a gang of them to stores over and over again? Seems like they want to keep them in stock like all white Air Force Ones

Are they really sitting or is Nike just shipping a gang of them to stores over and over again? Seems like they want to keep them in stock like all white Air Force Ones

Think of it like this... Who doesn't carry lebrons?

Cole a free agent

maybe go to his hometown?

But Dayton Ohio dont have at team [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] lol... But nah I get where you are coming from. And we definitely needed another PG on the roster. I would appreciate it. Plus, Cole shares agent with Bron and Tristan.

I'm getting gun shy on this $175 shipped pair. I want the $145 shipped deal I got on my Datas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Even still... The euro sites have put them below retail fairly quickly and the oslife site in based in Canada. You just have to have your eyes open.

Out of curiosity, which site? Shopmyoslife.com appears to be a U.S. site. Prices are incredible, but on top of the bad conversion rate, it's $40 to ship to Canada. Is there one I'm missing out on?

Even still... The euro sites have put them below retail fairly quickly and the oslife site in based in Canada. You just have to have your eyes open.

Out of curiosity, which site? Shopmyoslife.com appears to be a U.S. site. Prices are incredible, but on top of the bad conversion rate, it's $40 to ship to Canada. Is there one I'm missing out on?

That's my mistake. I confused them withy another site that's based in Canada. Thanks for the clarification.

That said, those sites are still valid for Canadians even with the higher shipping because Canadian retail is already higher than U.S. retail.

That's my mistake. I confused them withy another site that's based in Canada. Thanks for the clarification.

That said, those sites are still valid for Canadians even with the higher shipping because Canadian retail is already higher than U.S. retail.

Hah, no worries, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out. I think you we're thinking of Courtside? They're good with discounts on Lebrons and others.

Back
Top Bottom