The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Damn I really want them All Red Rubber City Lebron 12 but 300 dollar bruh
bruh-o.gif

Been in Myrtle Beach the past few days on vacation

Seeing lots of love for the 23 Chromosomes of all things 
sick.gif

Seen at least 5 different dudes in em

The only problem with these or any of the odd Sox is that you'd only see the top of the can since the shoes are mids

Ha ha ha Nah man. Y'all really gonna let him do this? This thread cold blooded.

The only problem? Rum, bruh that's the only positive. Those paint socks are strait big top, floppy shoe, clown status. IMO

Don't do it Rum. I'm saying this as a friend.

The only problem? Rum, bruh that's the only positive. Those paint socks are strait big top, floppy shoe, clown status. IMO

This. :rofl:
However, if this is your style, we have no choice but to let you cook. And you will get this rep for that boldness.

As a silent observer on the 9/X/11 because I hated LeBron at the time, I was annoyed I couldn't pick up and Xs at the time.Best looking shoe IMO of his line. But the 11 has the best collection of colorways for his recent sigs.Then the 12 comes around, and I was kinda eh on it. But after the corks release, I'll have 8 pairs. Lebrons lim

screw the XIs espcially them Kings pride, horrible cw and execution 
roll.gif

SMH. I didn't know he said that either. Damn Rum what's wrong bro? Talk to us about it, we'll help you through it.
what i'm part of the KP Hater's club, I sneak jabs in from time to time just to ruffle their feathers
tongue.gif

This.
roll.gif

However, if this is your style, we have no choice but to let you cook. And you will get this rep for that boldness.
I been doing this for a long time, it's nothing new, matching beltbuckles, complimentary shoelaces, lion lace locks

The only problem with these or any of the odd Sox is that you'd only see the top of the can since the shoes are mids

I mean does anything I show actually surprise anyone still? I swear I created the matchy matchy group
tired.gif

Guys in my travel to Spain i found a shop with Lebron 9 elite away for 89$ on my size. Should I cop them? I prefer the home cw but the aways looks good too

Back
Top Bottom