The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
redrum3281 redrum3281

In terms of overall aesthetics, for me, I like the X and 12 probably equally. But in terms of what released I have way more X's. The 12's I did cop were only because I paid below retail or next to nothing. I saw the cork 12's at a sneaker shoe yesterday. Not bad, and IF I had the X's I would get the 12's on principle lol. I still like the X over the 12 though. Both very comfy but the max zoom I like better than the hex pods. Lockdown feels better to me as well.

Now being a Heat fan, I like the X cork way more than the 12 (and in general as well). I don't care that Nike has killer the cork theme though cuz the other shoes mean nothing to me. The X has reason for existing in that form period regardless of what released afterwards. To me it doesn't diminish anything, but that's me. I also tried to cop the Wade Goldrushes but couldn't find a pair in my size. So sometimes what the kicks mean have impact for me. But real on court reasons...not some ****oo backstory about genetic stem cell grafting in Nike's sweatshop lab...***** with that corncob campfire crap.

Feel like having the 12 corks and not the 10s is blasphemy

Why? For some this was a chance to get a material they missed out on.

dc30 dc30 I feel you, but I'm not a heat fan so I didn't have that for the X meaning to hold on to, I need to finish off both ext collections but from an X stand point I want to replace my reentry's and pick up the asg, and on the XIIs I thinki only really want the CVs, they remind me of the asg7 but in my fav colors lol

dc30 dc30 I feel you, but I'm not a heat fan so I didn't have that for the X meaning to hold on to, I need to finish off both ext collections but from an X stand point I want to replace my reentry's and pick up the asg, and on the XIIs I thinki only really want the CVs, they remind me of the asg7 but in my fav colors lol

Generally speaking all the EXT's (yes even the 11's) are nice. X's I loved. XI are ok and KC was great. 12's are nice Paisley, RC, and Cork. That being said I ONLY have Mint X's. but I set appreciate what has been done so from a non fan perspective I see you.

Generally speaking all the EXT's (yes even the 11's) are nice. X's I loved. XI are ok and KC was great. 12's are nice Paisley, RC, and Cork. That being said I ONLY have Mint X's. but I set appreciate what has been done so from a non fan perspective I see you.

Thanks the XI get a lot of hate and I think they killed the hype for the ext line in general, KC not included, but the suede on the blue is so nice, the denims are nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be.
View media item 1709578
From a shoe fan point of view I thought if I only collect exts I'd save money, Lol didn't work, though I'm prob 60-75% complete, I've lost interest since Nike did hyper rev exts smh. They could've at least gave us kyrie 1exts over those

redrum3281 redrum3281

The XI was a silohuette that just doesn't really lend itself to plush materials like suede and leathers due to, IMO, the "armor" like robot look to them. Not a bad thing, but you don't associate that type of aesthetic with nice materials. Yes the materials used were nice etc but overall the concept was kinda lost I think. Except for the KC. That one made sense to me because it went hand in hand with the concept of the shape of the shoe.

So while they got a lot of hate, I can understand where it comes from, even if nobody is articulating their hate lol. Well that's how I see it anyway.

im a fan of the X silhouette more than the XII, but personally always thought the X corks just didnt look right. The XII corks on the other hand :smokin

on another note, I just got a real big urge to pick up the Pigalle elites

was never big on white midsole thrown on a shoe. Looks a bit generic. so the X wasn't crazy for me.

Do the cork 12 fit the same as the rest? May cop if they go lower

Last edited:
@redrum3281

The XI was a silohuette that just doesn't really lend itself to plush materials like suede and leathers due to, IMO, the "armor" like robot look to them. Not a bad thing, but you don't associate that type of aesthetic with nice materials. Yes the materials used were nice etc but overall the concept was kinda lost I think. Except for the KC. That one made sense to me because it went hand in hand with the concept of the shape of the shoe.

So while they got a lot of hate, I can understand where it comes from, even if nobody is articulating their hate lol. Well that's how I see it anyway.
which is why I was so mad at the denim, the materials were backwards, a denim upper with leather armor would've been so much better and given it more of a KC design, either that or all denim like the all suede would've worked fine. When you look at the XII wheats it shows that you don't have to have a diff material for the shoe to look good, though I still put the wheats last currently i'd go Paisley, RC, Prism, Cork, Wheat and overall taking all Lebron exts i'd say 1.Paisley, 2.KC, 3.RC, 4.Prism, 5.Scooby Doo, 6.Cork XII, 7.Genie, 8.Wheat, 9.Cork X, 10.Thin Mints, 11.Denim XI, 12.Denim X, 13.Tennis balls by default of non-ownership

was never big on white midsole thrown on a shoe. Looks a bit generic. so the X wasn't crazy for me.

Do the cork 12 fit the same as the rest? May cop if they go lower
yes they fit the same as the rest of the mids

Glad to see everybody got their Corks with no problems.  
nthat.gif

Ehhhh I don't like the CV in person. That silver on the mesh stuff kinda throws me off.

I missed out on the Datas, have to admit it kind of hurts. Nsrls or Trillions are the best overall cw imo, I refuse to admit the shoe that eluded me is the best :lol:

I missed out on the Datas, have to admit it kind of hurts. Nsrls or Trillions are the best overall cw imo, I refuse to admit the shoe that eluded me is the best :lol:

Datas were floating around outlets. Might still be out there. Otherwise, they are selling below retail. Hit up ebay.

Datas were floating around outlets. Might still be out there. Otherwise, they are selling below retail. Hit up ebay.
I've looked on ebay and my size isn't on there, I'll probably go and check out the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom