The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I would have liked to see a red swoosh with white border or vice versa with the XII Cork....I think I'm done with the metallic gold that Nike has now overplayed IMO.  I'm just instantly turned off when I see it.  

I would have liked to see a red swoosh with white border or vice versa with the XII Cork....I think I'm done with the metallic gold that Nike has now overplayed IMO.  I'm just instantly turned off when I see it.  
smack yourself
laugh.gif
 though I know I make the gold in the shoes look good with the changes and extras I put on
pimp.gif

smack yourself
laugh.gif
 though I know make the gold in the shoes look good with the changes and extras I put on

smack yourself
laugh.gif
 though I know I make the gold in the shoes look good with the changes and extras I put on
pimp.gif
Nah you did good with that lace swap. I was worried that you had some cork laces on deck that bled red wine when squeezed lol
roll.gif
tbh if they made round cork style laces i'd prob pass for the black/gold shoe laces still, though i'd love to aquire the flat cork laces that were made for the X, it would make me rate them higher.....maybe not
nah I got'em and for way cheaper than that

just took a look at the 13's and i puked all over myself. I guess i'll try and pick up an extra pair or 2 of the 12's

Last edited:
you guys think the rose gold elites are too similar to the data? I have the data, but those elites keep calling my name. Plus I have the elevates and they're so comfy.
Rose Golds reminds me of the Visions, data has too much color going on....and since i already have the Visions it was an easy pass on the Rose Gold. just like how i copped the Ignites as i dont have the HOL.

nah I got'em and for way cheaper than that
PLZ share lol help a brotha in need 
nerd.gif
Miltary discount (20%) took them down to $216.50, compared to the $276.63 they would've cost me
$276 sounds evil
laugh.gif

I may make some moves for a pair but I keep buying other stuff unfortunately
frown.gif
that's with the 8.25% tax included on that already astronimcal $250
laugh.gif
 luckily i get 10% off ndc so the tennis balls will cost me only $243.56
indifferent.gif
 still cheaper than the $276 
tired.gif
 and i'll actully use my $20 gift card this time. save the $20 FTA rewards for the Kobe X Exts blacks

that's with the 8.25% tax included on that already astronimcal $250 :lol:  luckily i get 10% off ndc so the tennis balls will cost me only $243.56 :stoneface:  still cheaper than the $276 |I  and i'll actully use my $20 gift card this time. save the $20 FTA rewards for the Kobe X Exts blacks

GLAD THE CONNECT CAME THRU, GOT MINE FOR LESS THAN $170 :smokin

13453780_diddy_drink.gif

It hurt but i paid retail for the Corks, probably not worth the price but i wanted them bad and that's the only pair i paid retail for this year. There is noway i will pay retail for the WTL so hopefully they make it to discount if not oh well they aren't that nice anyways.

I had to sell the Elites i bought during that 25% off clearance. I never heard this, but they`re narrow as hell.

They`re long enough, but i was sitting down with the left shoe on and they hurt. Glad i did that before i ordered an Elite Nike ID. SMDH

damn, wish I could get some of these deals on corks. gunna just have to hope they last long enough to lift restrictions

damn, wish I could get some of these deals on corks. gunna just have to hope they last long enough to lift restrictions
there shouldn't be restrictions in store, because of the lack of "QS" on the box online well amost everything gets restrictions even GR shoes
mean.gif

I had to sell the Elites i bought during that 25% off clearance. I never heard this, but they`re narrow as hell.

They`re long enough, but i was sitting down with the left shoe on and they hurt. Glad i did that before i ordered an Elite Nike ID. SMDH

Debating whether or not to do the same thing and return my tts and go half size up. Thing is they fit lengthwise but tight on the top of my foot.

Back
Top Bottom