The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I had to sell the Elites i bought during that 25% off clearance. I never heard this, but they`re narrow as hell.

They`re long enough, but i was sitting down with the left shoe on and they hurt. Glad i did that before i ordered an Elite Nike ID. SMDH

Ask in the ID thread.... But verify the fit between the two.
There have been instances were the ID model did not have the same fit as its production counterpart.

Rose Golds reminds me of the Visions, data has too much color going on....and since i already have the Visions it was an easy pass on the Rose Gold. just like how i copped the Ignites as i dont have the HOL.
Very cool. Couldn't stop myself, ended up picking up the Rose golds. The teeth on the tongue are just ridiculous to me, and if I'm being honest, the 12/elite is my fav shoe of all time, so had to go out with a bang. Will post pics when they come in

In case anyone was wondering how that cork bucket hat looks with the shoes

Taking it to the mall to have a gold lebron crown logo added on
Dope pic 
pimp.gif

Hope you will upload a pic of the bucket hat afterwards.

Bought EXT Wheat, Lebronold, and Lights Out NSW (I know no one cares for NSW) of this model. The XII will be missed

View media item 1710536Wore the rises today, look pretty nice on feet IMO, prob shouldn't wear them with shorts.
On a completely unrelated note, you guys think the rose gold elites are too similar to the data? I have the data, but those elites keep calling my name. Plus I have the elevates and they're so comfy.

:nerd: i will pick up a pair when they go ON SALE :smokin

20% off on eastbay wasn't cheap enough? they got me to bite on that

Has anyone seen the finish your breakfast below $250 in any store yet? Yet to encounter any

someone on ebay selling corks for 220 shipped. maybe he'll do 200 shipped through paypal. Didn't want to cop another XII over 200 besides the wheat but.. Prolly gon wait a lil longer since they just came out

Back
Top Bottom