The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Polls aren't really accurate bruh

Ask people their favorite colorway and they vote on it. Seems fairly accurate and simple to me, bruh.

if only it was black and white like that.... You will only get votes of the few that still hang in this thread. That's not really an accurate account of the NT community that participated in the thread.

Doubt they will, Nike keeps dropping shoes off the site.

They will. You may be being a bit dramatic. The shoes mentioned have already surpassed the corks life cycle considering they released before the corks and have now seen a price drop that the corks never saw.

The What Ifs, Visions and Pigalles just disappeared off the site also. I guess we'll see if they last, wouldn't mind the Clevs on a nice price reduction and I'll probably just cop the Wheats again at a lower price :lol:

The What Ifs, Visions and Pigalles just disappeared off the site also. I guess we'll see if they last, wouldn't mind the Clevs on a nice price reduction and I'll probably just cop the Wheats again at a lower price :lol:

Visions? They got dat mean markdown and lasted through 2 clearance sales. What ifs too.

Pigalles are in the same category as the corks imo.

Visions? They got dat mean markdown and lasted through 2 clearance sales. What ifs too.

Pigalles are in the same category as the corks imo.

Pigalle's are currently at my factory store here in NJ. Gonna stop by soon. Will post pics and store info if there are sizes left. Price was $215 I think according to @Sergei

Maybe you're right, the What The Lebrons just disappeared also.

You serious? Wow, they didn't even get to sit for a week :lol:

I'm picking my pair up in a bit.

You will not be disappointed. IMO it blows last yrs out the water and is the best What the yet. Details are so nice. Dare I say they may actually be worth the $250 tag...

Last edited by a moderator:

You will not be disappointed. IMO it blows last yrs out the water and is the best What the yet. Details are so nice. Dare I say they may actually be worth the $250 tag...

Def not worth the price tag to me. The XI is actually better to me too. It actually may be the best what the themed bron considering it has pieces of its predecessors that make it up. These are put together much better tho as the XI just didn't take the extra step of having the different materials and textures that these have.
For me:
Looks - XI > XII
Quality/Materials used - XII > XI

Def not worth the price tag to me. The XI is actually better to me too. It actually may be the best what the themed bron considering it has pieces of its predecessors that make it up. These are put together much better tho as the XI just didn't take the extra step of having the different materials and textures that these have.
For me:
Looks - XI > XII
Quality/Materials used - XII > XI

Fair enough. Love these tho. Love my WTL XIs too and I am not a fan of predominantly white shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

The tennis ball EXT is now $200 shipped on Nike.

Same with breakfast, wheats, and cloaks. Now waiting for Nike to drop a clearance coupon and I'm in.
YAS! If they last til that 20-25% off promo, I'm so in there.
got mine for $175, yall need to start using shopkicks to get them free gift cards

i am now barring something goes wrong with my ebay shipping 13/13 for lebron ext
The What Ifs, Visions and Pigalles just disappeared off the site also. I guess we'll see if they last, wouldn't mind the Clevs on a nice price reduction and I'll probably just cop the Wheats again at a lower price
laugh.gif
see below

Pigalles are back up again on ndc.
beat me too it

Last edited:
FWIW, NDC made some design/layout changes in the last day or two. That might explain shoes disappearing all of a sudden. There are little kinks too, like searching for something and not being able to sort by gender, size, etc.

Last edited:
Been back and forth but decided that I'd like to pick up the Witness/CLE's if I can get them in the ~130ish area, if anyone has a line on them

Back
Top Bottom