The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Too lazy 
laugh.gif

FWIW, NDC made some design/layout changes in the last day or two. That might explain shoes disappearing all of a sudden. There are little kinks too, like searching for something and not being able to sort by gender, size, etc.
Yea but the shoes we are talking about are saying OOS on the app too unfortunately.

Last edited:
FWIW, NDC made some design/layout changes in the last day or two. That might explain shoes disappearing all of a sudden. There are little kinks too, like searching for something and not being able to sort by gender, size, etc.
One of the reps I spoke too said there were some glitches, I figured she didn't know what she was talking about :lol: I'm keep my eyes locked on the site.

Been back and forth but decided that I'd like to pick up the Witness/CLE's if I can get them in the ~130ish area, if anyone has a line on them

I'm looking for this as well. I'm thinking FTL might put them on sale either next week or the week after once the 13s drop.

Been back and forth but decided that I'd like to pick up the Witness/CLE's if I can get them in the ~130ish area, if anyone has a line on them

I'm looking for this as well. I'm thinking FTL might put them on sale either next week or the week after once the 13s drop.

Ruvilla had them for 120 a couple weeks ago but they sold out over time

the last thing anyone ever wants to see when expecting a package from fedex

"U.S. Postal Service will be delivering this shipment."

I think i wasted 6 dollars on them black laces for the clevelands
yo send them to me i'll do it and then send them back, you pay shipping both way though labor free of charge
tongue.gif

the last thing anyone ever wants to see when expecting a package from fedex

"U.S. Postal Service will be delivering this shipment."
i'm very happy when usps gets to take over, ups/fed ex be bsing my packages to much, a problem i rarely have with usps, maybe if yall stop letting your dogs attack the post man.....

Man you are lucky, I absolutely hate USPS and they are a client of ours loll.  Give me fedex or UPS any day,  Also anywhere still got the USA's around for the low?

last time amazon handed something off to USPS the postal worker refused to walk up a flight of stairs and said the package was un deliverable. it was a paper back book

My local ftl sold the am95 as a fcfs n of course I'm broke. I'm throwing up a prayer the one sz 14 makes it to monday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom