The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Another Nike check on the medial toe. I wish they'd ditch the swoosh. It takes away the design and the shoe has no identity.

Imagine the Jordan 12 with a Nike check going across the midsole. It's like looking at a beautiful landscape, but has a big Nike billboard in the middle.

I can't say I'm in favor of losing the swoosh entirely since these designs don't seem to really have the potential to carry themselves, but I feel like the whole two swooshes on every pair thing is getting excessive. That inner forefoot swoosh can go.

Last edited:
I actually like the inner foot swoosh

...it's the only one I can actually see looking down while I wear them. Lol

Sooooo....with these horrible Heat defeats can we expect more pics and info to leak to offset the bad publicity to come?

Last edited:
Sooooo....with these horrible Heat defeats can we expect more pics and info to leak to offset the bad publicity to come?

Bad publicity?

The LeBron XI was worn by a winning player (Ginobili), but just not by LeBron himself.

Nike will probably really start to push these XIIs sometime in August, so the KD7 can do it's thing.

The Lebron XI are Officially Lebron's Worst Shoe of his Miami Heat Era. Or atleast the ones with the most negative stigma behind them...

First you can't play in the shoe yourself... ALL SEASON. Then you can't even wear the Elite's that they probably did extra work on to make sure you could wear in the Playoffs. You wear the X's in the NBA Finals, while the guy across from you on the opposing team is wearing Your Signature Sneakers that you can't wear.

Ginobli just slaughtered the Heat in a pair of shoes that were supposedly not even Fit for a King. 
grin.gif

On to the XII's, bruh. They don't look promising, but maybe new pics will bring new light to them...

The Lebron XI are Officially Lebron's Worst Shoe of his Miami Heat Era. Or atleast the ones with the most negative stigma behind them...

First you can't play in the shoe yourself... ALL SEASON. Then you can't even wear the Elite's that they probably did extra work on to make sure you could wear in the Playoffs. You wear the X's in the NBA Finals, while the guy across from you on the opposing team is wearing Your Signature Sneakers that you can't wear.

Ginobli just slaughtered the Heat in a pair of shoes that were supposedly not even Fit for a King. >D

On to the XII's, bruh. They don't look promising, but maybe new pics will bring new light to them...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoneface:

Ginobli just slaughtered the Heat in a pair of shoes that were supposedly not even Fit for a King. >D

All true... for people that really care about that (sneakerheads). But the XI sold, and sold very well. So many friends and co-workers of mine couldn't even tell what shoe Lebron was wearing... only the different colors.

But in the end, Nike would take those sales numbers that the XIs generated when it concerns these XIIs any day.

Sadly, I have more hope for the XII than I do for Lebron and the Heat next season.

Bad publicity?

The LeBron XI was worn by a winning player (Ginobili), but just not by LeBron himself.

Nike will probably really start to push these XIIs sometime in August, so the KD7 can do it's thing.

Yes the XI was worn by a winning player, it's just it wasn't designed for him. I meant the bad publicity surrounding the fact that the Heat got demolished in the finals and Nike doesn't have the opportunity to capitalize on a 3 Peat from their most marketable athlete on the biggest stage of his career thus far. Yeah Manu is a winning player but who honestly is going to remember what he was wearing when they won and Nike can't cash in on that! That was all I was saying..

The 11 is a great shoe but its not for Lebron which doesn't make sense but he did wear them this season

Last edited:
Yes the XI was worn by a winning player, it's just it wasn't designed for him. I meant the bad publicity surrounding the fact that the Heat got demolished in the finals and Nike doesn't have the opportunity to capitalize on a 3 Peat from their most marketable athlete on the biggest stage of his career thus far. Yeah Manu is a winning player but who honestly is going to remember what he was wearing when they won and Nike can't cash in on that! That was all I was saying..

Apparently the XI wasn't designed for Lebron, due to the fact he didn't wear them... almost at all.

Just like the general public doesn't care what Lebron was wearing when he lost...

Do you honestly think Nike couldn't release something, say, a 4-pack to represent his 4 consecutive Finals trips and it wouldn't sell out due to the fact he only won 2 of them?

Nike is a master of advertising and hype... They'd make it happen if they wanted to.

Last edited:
only people who really care that Lebron don't rock Lebrons are people on #NT. I swear I never EVER hear it mentioned outside of here.... in regards to it being a major factor. You gotta remember, most people out dropping 3-4 bills on his kicks don't do it to play ball in them. They do it to look good.

only people who really care that Lebron don't rock Lebrons are people on #NT. I swear I never EVER hear it mentioned outside of here.... in regards to it being a major factor. You gotta remember, most people out dropping 3-4 bills on his kicks don't do it to play ball in them. They do it to look good.

Exactly what I said in a previous post. Only "sneakerheads" notice or even care.

I've actually seen a few articles on it..

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...7/lebron-james-not-happy-latest-nike-sneakers

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/...nt-wearing-his-own-lebron-11s.html/?a=viewall

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/lebron-james-lebron-11-2013

Last edited:

I get what you're saying brother but there is NO negative stigma with these shoes as far as the general public goes. They have moved reasonably well as the 'latest Lebrons' and that's it.

Nike is putting more of an emphasis on marketability and hype with their product and they are doing a damn good job at it.

Not true. Marketing and business heads care

:smh:

Read my previous posts... I said regarding the LeBron XII, Nike would take the sales numbers generated by the XIs all day, any day.

Nike knows how to make tons of $$$... sure it's unfortunate that LeBron didn't feel comfortable inthe XI on court, but if you've worn the shoe you can understand why his feet didn't work with that lunar/zoom thick midsole, armorposite and his orthotics... along with these

View media item 1029008

:smh:

Read my previous posts... I said regarding the LeBron XII, Nike would take the sales numbers generated by the XIs all day, any day.

Nike knows how to make tons of $$$... sure it's unfortunate that LeBron didn't feel comfortable inthe XI on court, but if you've worn the shoe you can understand why his feet didn't work with that lunar/zoom thick midsole, armorposite and his orthotics... along with these

I don't doubt that that Nike would take the 18% increase in sales over the X, I am just stating that more than "sneaker heads" care, and more importantly Nike cares. Him wearing them would most likely made that 18% higher, might have even influenced more color ways

Back
Top Bottom