The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't doubt that that Nike would take the 18% increase in sales over the X, I am just stating that more than "sneaker heads" care, and more importantly Nike cares. Him wearing them would most likely made that 18% higher, might have even influenced more color ways

"Most likely" and "might"... no one knows for sure.

All we know for a fact is the XI released, LeBron didn't end up wearing them much, and the shoe still sold a large amount of pairs...

Time for the XIIs to write their own story come October.

Nike knows how to make tons of $$$... sure it's unfortunate that LeBron didn't feel comfortable inthe XI on court, but if you've worn the shoe you can understand why his feet didn't work with that lunar/zoom thick midsole, armorposite and his orthotics... along with these
I just Lost It, bruh. LOLOL!!!

Sometimes I still wonder what Adidas could have done for him over all this time. But maybe, considering how god awful ugly Adidas basketball shoes have gotten, we don't even want to know what Adidas LeBrons would be looking like these days.

Last edited:
All true... for people that really care about that (sneakerheads). But the XI sold, and sold very well. So many friends and co-workers of mine couldn't even tell what shoe Lebron was wearing... only the different colors.

But in the end, Nike would take those sales numbers that the XIs generated when it concerns these XIIs any day.

Sadly, I have more hope for the XII than I do for Lebron and the Heat next season.

Not true at all. For someone like me that care about performance and have wore every single LeBron to play ball in the XI is by far the best of the 11 signatures.

I don't really see how what you said conflicts with what he said :lol:

I mean its not true that people don't know what the xi are. Tbh the only people that would care that LeBron didn't wear his signature are those that already knew what these shoes are.

[quote name="FrankW" url="/t/594262/nike-lebron-xii-photos-leaked/510#post_20912946", ]
I mean its not true that people don't know what the xi are. Tbh the only people that would care that LeBron didn't wear his signature are those that already knew what these shoes are.[/quote]

Maybe you need to get out more and socialize with people... :rolleyes

There are PLENTY of people I know that couldn't tell me what shoe LeBron was wearing at that particular moment, couldn't specify between shoe models (Lebrons, Kobes, Jordans, Foams, Roshes, etc.) and they honestly don't care.

There are many folks out there that stuff like that just doesn't matter to them.

But apparently you didn't comprehend what I wrote... :rolleyes

I said that really only "sneakerheads" cared that he really didn't wear his sig shoe this season. Do you think Tom, Frank or Harry, who have no interest in sneakers, cares? No, they don't.

There are more important things to some people than LeBrons feet...

Last edited:
[quote name="FrankW" u/t/594262/nike-lebron-xii-photos-leaked/510#post_20912671"]
Not true at all. For someone like me that care about performance and have wore every single LeBron to play ball in the XI is by far the best of the 11 signatures.[/quote]

That's YOUR opinion, but not everyone shares that same opinion... like LEBRON JAMES for example.

What may work for you won't necessarily work for the next person...

Thinking about it more, I wish they would go back to Air Max 360, Zoom Max, or Air Max 180 with zoom in the the forefoot.

there's a reason why tv shows blur out company logos who didn't pay for advertising

that reason is because it's highly effective and people do care

which is also why they give shoes out to celebs

True... but people care about different things.

There are plenty of people outside of this "sneaker culture" that simply don't care about LeBron's shoes or sneakers in general.

And it doesn't matter to them what shoe Kanye, Jay-Z, Drake or Pharell is wearing either.

If the lows end up retailing for 175 they better be Zoom Max
nerd.gif
now you know it's like a 90% chance it's gonna be the 89X11 sole with nike lazy *****
roll.gif

Last edited:
@jbc908  8 lows look great I can't wait for those to retro, and i'm loving the XI lows plus theyre more comfy than reg XI IMO plus I like the elite looking back on them the X lows would've been awesome to me if they didn't have that exposed flywire, XII lows have potential on this format wouldn't be bad but it would be nice to see something new

@jbc908
 8 lows look great I can't wait for those to retro, and i'm loving the XI lows plus theyre more comfy than reg XI IMO plus I like the elite looking back on them the X lows would've been awesome to me if they didn't have that exposed flywire, XII lows have potential on this format wouldn't be bad but it would be nice to see something new
I just want a gr flyknit shoe that isnt a kobe, and a zoom max low that isnt a kd, i had the lebron 8 lows and i loved them, i had the x's and i want zoom max.

@jbc908
 8 lows look great I can't wait for those to retro, and i'm loving the XI lows plus theyre more comfy than reg XI IMO plus I like the elite looking back on them the X lows would've been awesome to me if they didn't have that exposed flywire, XII lows have potential on this format wouldn't be bad but it would be nice to see something new
I just want a gr flyknit shoe that isnt a kobe, and a zoom max low that isnt a kd, i had the lebron 8 lows and i loved them, i had the x's and i want zoom max.
hmmm.....have you tried these?

Back
Top Bottom