The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Drake and Lebron are similar. They are good at what they do respectively, but both of them are corny dudes
Actually, the corniness is something i like about Bron. Married his hs sweethart, doesn't get involved in off court drama other than dealing with ma dukes fallout lol, and seems to really be into being a dad.

:lol:
he was/or is in an open relationship tho.

Actually, the corniness is something i like about Bron. Married his hs sweethart, doesn't get involved in off court drama other than dealing with ma dukes fallout lol, and seems to really be into being a dad.

Man am I missing something. How is any of this corny.

What's corny to me is a bunch of grown men making millions of dollars acting like children off the court.

I have still yet to even see these in person though.
Im out of town for work, and there isn't anything close to a mall around here. :frown:

Any online spots still have these?

I wouldn't say Bron is corny as Drake
eyes.gif

He can be a bit of a beta-male at times though
laugh.gif

Drake and Lebron are similar. They are good at what they do respectively, but both of them are corny dudes

Wrong analogy, bruh. Drake is not good at what he does.

Saw 50 + new posts, had me thinking a RD for the NSRL's was revealed :lol: :smh:

I feel you but all that stuff you just listed are things any real man SHOULD already be doing. I think Chris Rock had a skit awhile back sort of speaking about this topic particularly when it comes to males in the urban community. They are givens. 

Marrying the woman you love
Staying out of jail
Being a good father

And that's not why I called him corny. 
Key word is SHOULD. Doesn't happen as often as it should. Nothing wrong with patting a bruh on his back for doing what he should, especially when it's not done as of often as it should. When every man does it as he breathes air, then yeah no daps given. Why do you consider him "corny"?

:lol:
he was/or is in an open relationship tho.
Did not know :smh:

Man am I missing something. How is any of this corny.

What's corny to me is a bunch of grown men making millions of dollars acting like children off the court.
I guess it's my definition of corny, as a matter of fact, IMO, Im corny. Im at the point in my life where I like corny. I've grown and been on the "live" side, corny is where I live and the HOAL's will be here tomorrow.LOL

Last edited:
Key word is SHOULD. Doesn't happen as often as it should. Nothing wrong with patting a bruh on his back for doing what he should, especially when it's not done as of often as it should. When every man does it as he breathes air, then yeah no daps given. Why do you consider him "corny"?
The Decision, along with a slew of other things I'd rather not get into because it would probably just go back and forth. But yea I agree with you that a pat on the back wouldn't be too much
Wrong analogy, bruh. Drake is not good at what he does.
Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?

i got on here and saw 111 new posts...and somehow theres nothing new 
mean.gif

on a side note, i want all volt everything on the XII just like the volt X i think that would be 
smokin.gif

i got on here and saw 111 new posts...and somehow theres nothing new :smh:  

on a side note, i want all volt everything on the XII just like the volt X i think that would be :smokin

ID should be your friend then buddy, I belive you can get something pretty close to what you want :wink:

The Meridians are orange poopsicles and those things Bron is wearing are bloody stool :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom