The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
After seeing all this and everything else that is coming out this winter I know we don't have to cop but our wallets gonna need a serious depression intervention. Hope I can cop at least the DunkForce, Six Meridians, NSRL or the Data so I can end the year right with my HoaL an one of those.

Picked up mine from the UPS hub today and the claims of comfort out of the box are not exaggerated. I tried on the XI last year and knew immediately I wouldn't be copping any of the model. Tried these on and immediately saw the payment for a pair of ID's post to my account! LOL None of the revealed colorways other than these grab me. My league jersey being red def influenced my decision on these. If they perform like they feel out of the box I'll be good.

(Not in photo order)

Instinct - Nov. 22

6 Meridians - Nov. 29

Data - Dec. 20

Trillion - Dec. 30

Last edited:
I wish Lebron would've kept #6. Some of these releases are a bit ruined by the fact that he's #23 (6 Trillion Dollar Man, Dunk Force, Six Meridians). Also just the fact that Lebron said he would switch out 23 to pay respect to Michael Jordan. 

I wish Lebron would've kept #6. Some of these releases are a bit ruined by the fact that he's #23 (6 Trillion Dollar Man, Dunk Force, Six Meridians). Also just the fact that Lebron said he would switch out 23 to pay respect to Michael Jordan. 
True indeed. Nike caught on though. Heck I saw HOL wit the 6 on it and just shook my head, but it is all good. I can't wait to see if they actually changed the number on them.

I wouldn't expect nike to change the 6 to 23 on any pairs that have already gone through production. Possibly we'll see 23 or no number at all on the 2nd half of releases. It would require a lot of time and probably money to have to remove the sole and shank plate on thousands of pairs. It doesn't bother me one bit having the 6 on there because I don't think that's Nike's fault.

Won't be paying $200 for anymore of these lol.

If I end up not getting another release, I'll sleep easier with the 2 or 3 IDs I plan to order.

Datas are fire 
nthat.gif

Are you sure that the Dunk Forces are going to be limited? The only colorway that's limited (TDM) don't have gs sizes like all of the past limited lebrons, but the dunk forces do.

^^^likewise...can't wait to see the elites of these
I hope they dont change much about these to the elites. They could leave everything the same, change the posite to carbon fiber, and give us crazy ID options for them ala the 10 and I would be fine.

Finally got mine in (take your time, NDC!).

- TTS
- out of box comfort is great
- heel zoom is prominent, forefoot zoom not so much but it's there
- megafuse is much sturdier than I imagined, very nice
- Most flexible Lebron that I've ever worn, I can see smaller players enjoying this shoe
- lacing setup SUCKS

Overall, it's not as aesthetically pleasing as the XI but there's potential there. And it's much friendlier to the casual-wearer than the XI. Unlike some people, I had no problem getting my foot in and out of the shoe.

Consider me converted, because when I first saw the prototype I thought it was hideous.

Back
Top Bottom