The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
the end of the month for me :wow:

nov 26 knick foams
nov 27 black infrared 6s
nov 28 yeezi 3 *tbd on various things*
dec 1 NSRL

wallet gone like :x :x :x :x

the end of the month for me
eek.gif

nov 26 knick foams
nov 27 black infrared 6s
nov 28 yeezi 3 *tbd on various things*
dec 1 NSRL

wallet gone like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Don't forget the pantone 11 are dropping dec 1 

good all of those 7 cw are gone in the next month and change so starting next year maybe quality drops. Trying to hold out before I id. 

Man. Bron needs to stop wearing meridian type 12's on the court, and Drake needs to stay the F away from the 6 meridians. I want the hype to be at an all time low. I wanna scoop the meridians at the outlets.

Keep the hate for the meridians flowing strong yall, I have faith in the power of NT. 

and nike still releases the first 7 pair all before the year is over.....and to think we were worried!

There doing a release almost every week until the year is out :x

I don't think I'll be copping any on RD except Data's because I actually love them :\

Everything else we be given away by the top of next year when the next wave of colorways start surfacing :nerd:

Give all the cats who copped early thinking they could flip some time to sweat and get desperate, then swoop in and clean up for the low :nthat:

Last edited:
Damn, not liking the possibility of limited Dunk Force, but that's been the only pair I've really been interested in so I'll be trying for those and I think that will be it.

Man. Bron needs to stop wearing meridian type 12's on the court, and Drake needs to stay the F away from the 6 meridians. I want the hype to be at an all time low. I wanna scoop the meridians at the outlets.

Keep the hate for the meridians flowing strong yall, I have faith in the power of NT. 

So much lost reading this statement.

NDC Official Images 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/lebron-12-instinct

[h2]LEBRON 12 'INSTINCT'[/h2]

$200

LAUNCH:  SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Cave Purple/Hyper Grape-Hyper Crimson-Hyper Turquoise684593-583Limit 1 per customerThe LeBron 12 is not available for phone orders.Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.

The latest colorway of the LeBron 12 is inspired from James’s keen 20/20 eyesight combined with his uncommon speed and agility. This combination translates to pinpoint, instinctual decisions, much like the way a hummingbird sees and navigates. LeBron James showcases an extraordinary blend of strength, court vision, efficiency and explosive speed while competing at basketball’s highest level. His rare skill set requires innovative footwear tailored to the specifications of his multidimensional game.

Last edited:
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/lebron-12-six-meridians

[h2]LEBRON 12 'SIX MERIDIANS'[/h2]

$200

LAUNCH:  SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Hyper Crimson/Volt-Metallic Cool Grey-Hyper Cobalt684593-870Limit 1 per customerThe LeBron 12 is not available for phone orders.Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.

The latest colorway of the LeBron 12 is inspired from massage therapy, a key component of James’s training recovery and preparation. The ancient Chinese practice of reflexology releases energy to different points of the body, or meridians, when massaging pressure points in the feet and hands.

Last edited:
Loving all three -- instincts, datas, and NSRL...

need to be strong though and chill for possible discounts

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-12/lebron-12-data

[h2]LEBRON 12 'DATA'$200[/h2]

LAUNCH:  SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Black/Bright Mango-Hyper Punch-Volt684593-068Limit 1 per customerThe LeBron 12 'Data' is not available for phone orders.Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.

James is arguably the most dominant player in the game today, with the statistics to support that claim. LeBron James showcases an extraordinary blend of strength, court vision, efficiency and explosive speed while competing at basketball’s highest level. His rare skill set requires innovative footwear tailored to the specifications of his multidimensional game.

Last edited:
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-12/lebron-12-trillion-dollar-man

[h2]LEBRON 12 'TRILLION DOLLAR MAN'[/h2]

$200

LAUNCH:  TUESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Reflective Blue/TT-Electric Green-Metallic Silver684593-430Limit 1 per customerThe LeBron 12 'Trillion Dollar Man' is not available for phone orders.Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.

The latest colorway of the LeBron 12 is inspired by James’s legendary work ethic and physical gifts combined with Nike’s finest performance technology. LeBron James showcases an extraordinary blend of strength, court vision, efficiency and explosive speed while competing at basketball’s highest level. His rare skill set requires innovative footwear tailored to the specifications of his multidimensional game.

Last edited:
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/lebron-12-dunk-force

[h2]LEBRON 12 'DUNK FORCE'[/h2]

$200

LAUNCH:  TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST

Wolf Grey/Reflect Silver-Black-Electric Green684593-001Limit 1 per customerThe LeBron 12 is not available for phone orders.Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time

The latest colorway of the LeBron 12 is inspired by the power of James’s statement tomahawk dunk and equated to the speed and force of a helicopter rotor blade. LeBron James showcases an extraordinary blend of strength, court vision, efficiency and explosive speed while competing at basketball’s highest level. His rare skill set requires innovative footwear tailored to the specifications of his multidimensional game.

Have HOL...Instincts, Datas, NSRL, Datas are all a cop for me.....appear to be heading into the XI-like collection -_-

sure it's been discussed, but what's w/ the shark fin sticking up from the sole on the medial side?

Back
Top Bottom