The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
double helix look cool to me. if they were called the crown jewels then they'd be the best color in a lot of people's minds. :lol:

I don't think they are perfect but it is what it is.

They do have that crown jewel vibe..after looking at them over and over they aren't that bad but I wouldn't cop for retail.

I'm feeling the turn for the BHM but waiting on the ASG to make a decision on what to cop next thinking about doubling up on the NSRL

Got mine for $104 last year. You can't compare the new ones to last year's since they're not as appealing. If resellers like yourself want to buy up all the pairs that's ok, we'll buy a pair on discount from you instead since you won't be able to move them.
there was no where i state that i was a RESELLER. thanks!

my friends are not into LeBRONS, im not down copping from a reseller (even if its my friends), if i miss out then i miss out! i move on to the next.

:lol: people trying to resell 12s? Hustling backwards at its finest. Youd make more profit flipping the BHM socks.

Last edited:

them double helix need help from @Dc30  matter of fact he's gonna need a crew for all the orders on them joints and the work they need
mean.gif
Make sure you send him some of them Kobe EXT....it's winter and he might need some more firewood in order to stay warm while he works

SHOTS FIRED 
laugh.gif

Y'all leave the DH alone!!!! 
roll.gif
oh we taking

now.....you only like the DH bcuz they're as pink on the inside as you are

roll.gif
talking bout firewood kobes
mean.gif

my friends are not into LeBRONS, im not down copping from a reseller (even if its my friends), if i miss out then i miss out! i move on to the next.
I'm confused then, you said there's people copping to flip so... who are these people you speak of? You was so adamant about your statement I figured they were friends of yours.

I'm confused then, you said there's people copping to flip so... who are these people you speak of? You was so adamant about your statement I figured they were friends of yours.
random ppl from twitter and IG, doesnt mean theyre my friends.

Hey bros, Versemode is from Canada. We generally get fewer quantities of shoes (Hyper, QS, GR) versus the US. With the sneaker 'game' being what it is, we get cornballs who just grab shoes for reselling purposes regardless of the hype behind it or how hot/weak it looks.

FWIW, I personally think the BHM pair is weak and not worth the $280 CDN + 13% tax they will charge us but it will be released in lower quantities vs. the US so that itself will bring the beasts/resellers out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
I think the resell game will go way down by the end of 2015 on lebrons, kobes, kds, jordans, etc. The up in price along with the unappealing colorways will drive away the public ( also parents who buy their kids sneakers as gifts) and leave resellers in the past especially when prices go above consignment shops. 

But maybe I'm crazy!

Hey bros, Versemode is from Canada. We generally get fewer quantities of shoes (Hyper, QS, GR) versus the US. With the sneaker 'game' being what it is, we get cornballs who just grab shoes for reselling purposes regardless of the hype behind it or how hot/weak it looks.

FWIW, I personally think the BHM pair is weak and not worth the $280 CDN + 13% tax they will charge us but it will be released in lower quantities vs. the US so that itself will bring the beasts/resellers out of the woodwork.
Gotcha, I thought he was British to be honest.

Ok, read out what I wrote to your friends.

You wonder why people don't like you and report you. You attack people for nothing
I wasn't even being rude. It's hard for people to cipher what I write, I understand where the confusion comes about but genuinely I'm typing how I talk and my humor is very dark.

It's rude and you've been told many times about it I'm not even sure how you don't get the message based on the feedback people provide you and their actions are towards you.

Ok, read out what I wrote to your friends.

You wonder why people don't like you and report you. You attack people for nothing
I wasn't even being rude. It's hard for people to cipher what I write, I understand where the confusion comes about but genuinely I'm typing how I talk and my humor is very dark.

It's rude and you've been told many times about it I'm not even sure how you don't get the message based on the feedback people provide you and their actions are towards you.
But he didn't feel attacked.

The7onius The7onius cmon man. I can clearly read what you were saying and it's nothing new. You always feel as though you are the shoe police when people start asking questions. It's no dark humor in it at all and I know it because I see you attack people with that nonsense across the site.

Back
Top Bottom