The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The7onius The7onius cmon man. I can clearly read what you were saying and it's nothing new. You always feel as though you are the shoe police when people start asking questions. It's no dark humor in it at all and I know it because I see you attack people with that nonsense across the site.
I don't see how you came to that conclusion and I in no way want to change your opinion since it's your opinion. I don't want to get another warning for derailing the thread so you can hit me up if you want to discuss it further.

The7onius The7onius cmon man. I can clearly read what you were saying and it's nothing new. You always feel as though you are the shoe police when people start asking questions. It's no dark humor in it at all and I know it because I see you attack people with that nonsense across the site.
I don't see how you came to that conclusion and I in no way want to change your opinion since it's your opinion. I don't want to get another warning for derailing the thread so you can hit me up if you want to discuss it further.

No need to hit you up because it's been expressed to you MANY times in threads and also via PM.

:lol: Seems a little exaggerated, but again that's your opinion. Just funny the one I was typing to wasn't offended but the rest of you were, subjective I guess.

:lol: Seems a little exaggerated, but again that's your opinion. Just funny the one I was typing to wasn't offended but the rest of you were, subjective I guess.

It's all good. You will just get banned and that'll be that. You don't even know that all of those infractions add to your profile and invoke automatic suspensions and such.

J seriously, there's not much I can do. I post a picture to Bob to be funny and I get reported and told I'm trying to annoy people, I talk about a player as everyone else is doing in the thread and I'm the one who gets the infraction. Whether I'm being cool or not someone has a problem, all I can pretty much do is agree with everyone and have no opinion or I'm a know it all. I'm not playing victim because I can leave at any time but other people notice it also, I can't even believe I'm dealing with grown men with a real life because I don't get personally insulting with anyone, never called anyone out of their name.

Last edited:
data's came in, really happy with the purchase. Them not goign on sale lower then i purchased makes me feel even better about my timing of the buy. :smile:

well the aint sent me no tracking or anything and its been 48 hours now so we will see
Blow up his twitter. Maybe he ain't that good.
I was just about to say he ain't that good cause I ordered from END and 23penny on the same day and I got tracking info yesterday from END and my package just came. Still haven't received tracking from 23penny but his disclaimer says he takes 5-6 days to ship so..... Anyway, TDMs are nice, the mesh got a weird shimmery thing going on like the SB 11s in certain light.

Funny thing is someone cart jacked me for the UK 11(US 12, I really wanted a 11.5), so I copped a UK 10 (US 11) thinking I can hopefully swap at a chain store. I get them in and something said try them on. They actually fit with socks on and are very close to the 11.5. Knowing that these things are a bootie, it can only spread from here. My datas have been worn without being spared (no duckwalking, straight pounding on the pavement) and they're loosened up a bit too (they're a US 11.5)

Heres some pics for comparison:

The toebox actually looks a bit raised on the TDMs compared to the datas

Here is a size 12 foam to compare (I just threw them in there because I love 'em)

The size 11 feels like my size 12 foams

What i'm getting at is if you see these on discount, and have a regular foot, you may be able to get away with a full size down from your  Lebron 11/Foamposite size due to the shoe being a bootie (or the sizing they're using for the shoe this time)

P.S. I was bored

P.S. I was bored
Well at least your not waiting for over a month for your pair. I ordered from Crooked Tongues on Dec 26th with the free delivery and they still ain't here. I know there was going to be a wait but this is ridiculous.

What did you get at END both the TDM and Datas?

Nah, just TDMs. I caught the Datas from the Sports Authority Cyber Monday sale

23penny got my HoLs hostage

laugh.gif
 Now that's the spirit

I have the Instincts, Datas, and Birches.  I want to NikeID the 23 Chromosomes, too, because I love the graphic, but find the pink to be a bit too girly for my taste.

I can walk around all day in the 12s and my feet and back don't get sore at all.  I love my 12s!

Blow up his twitter. Maybe he ain't that good.
[/quote

It said 4 to 5 days till shipped. Calm down what's a couple days on shoes. I purchased to and saw 4. 5 days.

Edit. Just got tracking from pp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom