The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
now.....you only like the DH bcuz they're as pink on the inside as you are

roll.gif
talking bout firewood kobes
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

This thread was fun and then it got serious for no reason. Over a sneaker we all love to cop at discount, can't we all just get along? And hopefully dude is joking about reporting for no reason otherwise that's pretty cheeks.

Last edited:
This thread was fun and then it got serious for no reason. Over a sneaker we all love to cop at discount, can't we all just get along? And hopefully dude is joking about reporting for no reason otherwise that's pretty cheeks.
but that's my point why is making a joke about reporting on a person that's constantly reported acceptable? let 7 say he's reporting someone and he'd b banned for derailing
laugh.gif

@VentureBlake  I have no idea what that gif even means
nerd.gif
 best XII so far is the CV and it doesn't look like that's gonna be changing

oh your an old woman, ok now it makes sense, well depended on how much is in your bank acct that you can waste buying me shoes I guess I could be your mate then
roll.gif

To be honest I don't know who cali j is, first time seeing his name but it was smarter for me to just put him on block than squabbling.

Last edited:
Came in from end today, every 12 below 160 need the bhm sub retail
All these pictures make me want to love the Trillion Dollar Mans...

but the Six...

It just kills me. That and I wish the orange wasn't there. Too picky, I might just ID a pair and call it over with.

My biggest problem with the Trillion Dollar Man is that damn 6 front and center on the shoe.  Otherwise I really dig the colorway.  I'd probably swap out the laces though.

Back
Top Bottom