The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't see how yall like tdms but not dhs,
Because double helixes are hot garbage. But in all seriousness I dont see how you can make the comparison. I can see chromosomes vs. Christmas or NSRL vs. TDM but the helixes are way out there right now.
it's "helpful" because you can't just search for the LeBron 12 BHM right now.  It won't show up.  This way, you have the link and can cop as quickly as possible.
...but you do know about 10 minutes before they release everyone with a Twitter account will have that link too, right?

Last edited:
I know a lot of people find these updates pointless, but JR Smith rockin the HoaLs tonight. It's always fun seeing nice PEs but there's nothing like seeing a GR as nice as the HoaLs on court!

pimp.gif

Instincts and Datas have to be my top 2 so far. Seems like no one really gives the instincts much love in here.

saw the chromosomes in person today and almost walked out the store with them...smh at canadian retail. probably would've pulled the trigger on them if i didnt pick up altitudes and chartreuse 14s earlier.

saw the chromosomes in person today and almost walked out the store with them...smh at canadian retail. probably would've pulled the trigger on them if i didnt pick up altitudes and chartreuse 14s earlier.
Is it cheaper to order from the US or Euro sites?

Is it cheaper to order from the US or Euro sites?

the canadian dollar is really bad right now, so ordering them from the us or a euro site would probably cost more. there's also a chance of getting hit by duties. they're $260 here, not including taxes.

the canadian dollar is really bad right now, so ordering them from the us or a euro site would probably cost more. there's also a chance of getting hit by duties. they're $260 here, not including taxes.

I ordered a pair of Datas from end when they were $150 US and got hit with $63 Canadian duty change...

I ordered a pair of Datas from end when they were $150 US and got hit with $63 Canadian duty change...
Ouch. Are they popular out there? Do they ever hit discount prices like out here?

I know a lot of people find these updates pointless, but JR Smith rockin the HoaLs tonight. It's always fun seeing nice PEs but there's nothing like seeing a GR as nice as the HoaLs on court!

:pimp:

Especially when he's doing stuff like shooting 7-11 from 3 and throwing half court oops to Bron while wearing them. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom