The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
those red lows were at HOH fulton street when i was there earlier... didn't ask about sizes

927470_789288431121015_663668953_n.jpg

nike-lebron-12-QS-wheat-2.jpg

More shots for your viewing pleasure
nike-lebron-12-QS-wheat-4.jpg
nike-lebron-12-QS-wheat-3.jpg
nike-lebron-12-QS-wheat-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
I finally saw the Double Helix in person earlier this evening, AND THEY LOOK WORSE IN PERSON! There's way more pink on there than I saw in online photos. That was an even bigger deal breaker.

Surely it wasn't the pink on the posite?

Did you hear about the ugly half of pink posite?

There's pink on there and it's ugly.

I can't believe there's pink on there and it's that ugly.

It's funny because if an sb cw dropped most of these people complaining about pink would cop.

Last edited:
Surely it wasn't the pink on the posite?

Did you hear about the ugly half of pink posite?

There's pink on there and it's ugly.

I can't believe there's pink on there and it's that ugly.
:rofl:
It's funny because if an sb cw dropped most of these people complaining about pink would cop.
I hate the DH but not because of the pink but because of the volt, I've actually come around to like the lateral posite being different. If all the volt accents were pink I'd definitely be a fan.

I dont get why it looks like veins are coming out of the shoe and why in gods name does the laces come that low above where the check would be on the red xii model?

I dont get why it looks like veins are coming out of the shoe and why in gods name does the laces come that low above where the check would be on the red xii model?

That is the part that I'm not feeling as well on the Elites :smh:

I like everything else though, the new lacing system, new lacelock and swoosh placements look good :smokin

But that vein/marble design just looks weird and I believe that's the same pattern that was on some of the regular XII's swoosh and apparel :\

The posite also looks to be transparent in certain parts and the design seems to actually be on the sneaker behind it :nerd:

So we might see a pair or two without it or at least something different :smile:

I think they would've looked great had it been just plain though |I

Not sure if mentioned but I noticed the elevates have a giant lightning bolt pattern on the side panels in a lighter blue
View media item 1435771

Also someone previously mentioned the Rose golds look to have a lions open mouth "roaring" on the tounge- you cAn see a giant tooth

View media item 1435772

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom