The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The app isn't running correctly, even an iPhone user should know that. You get messages you know can't be right but go frantic over it anyways. 6 pairs brons dropping today, really.

Last edited:
The app isn't running correctly, even an iPhone user should know that. You get messages you know can't be right but go frantic over it anyways. 6 pairs brons dropping today, really.

THIS...and this App is a bunch of nonsense. Nike is now building hype within hype and everyone is losin they damn minds...X-Files of sneakers...black ops conspiracy.

THIS...and this App is a bunch of nonsense. Nike is now building hype within hype and everyone is losin they damn minds...X-Files of sneakers...black ops conspiracy.

app is gold to me... got the 1 shoe I needed... the rest of the crap doesn't even matter :lol:

app is gold to me... got the 1 shoe I needed... the rest of the crap doesn't even matter :lol:

Gold foams? I'm sure there are others in here but you are one of the few positive responses from the "bigger" app releases.

Gold foams? I'm sure there are others in here but you are one of the few positive responses from the "bigger" app releases.

Naw chromes.

I'm a software developer so I'm more understanding than the average consumer I guess.

I understand that we are essentially the beta testers and that it won't be perfect or near perfect for a long, long time.

I also appreciate what it brings to the table which includes (when functioning properly):
The ability to receive reminders about releases and not depend on Twitter anymore
The ability to have the app continually attempt to buy your size when it is initially in all carts
The ability to utilize functionality that is app specific and also not rely on a mobile web browser for my user experience

I've experienced some of the bugs or issues like erroring out for the red jordan Xs and missing the initial drop and I'm not getting the notifications about the wheat lebrons either they aren't even on the timeline

Nike didn't kill off non app options so it's more of a convenience item than anything. I could very well choose to not use the app because I could feel that I like my past options better than what the app offers

Some people just seriously need to manage their expectations but they don't. It's just how it goes

Last edited:

app is gold to me... got the 1 shoe I needed... the rest of the crap doesn't even matter
laugh.gif
I can't speak for everybody but ever since I got the app.

Just found out FNL has an app. Theirs is mainly for WC purposes.

I wish SNKRS would drop the old releases from the timeline/feed. Also, there's an issue on my iPad where you can't permanently get notifications for the Wheat EXTS.

What's the point of being notified? it'll be tweeted, posted in here and any other sneaker site, it's not like you're going to have an advantage.

Last edited:
What's the point of being notified? it'll be tweeted, posted in here and any other sneaker site, it's not like it's not like you're going to have an advantage.

not everyone has twitter or wants twitter.
its not an "advantage" more than its a convenience thing.

I only have a twitter account to receive nike notifications. I am 100% sure there are a ton of people that feel the same way.

Life. Sometimes I have time to keep up with sneakers ie reading blogs or the message board. The app notifications are helpful.

I have a Twitter account. I don't use it at all.

True. We need a new cw to talk about :lol: That new description has my curiosity.

Im actually interesting in more info about the Elites.

Like the official price (tho we already have an idea)

The box (just curious)

Non doctored photos

Pics with joggers or super skinny jeans or baggy denim so the fashion police to come out.

then we need pics of dudes bed spreads so we can tell them they have their priorities wrong.... we need all of that :lol:

Foams are pretty much dead to me laying right next to Jordans in the same coffin :x

The Golds and Chromes that dropped recently were the best ones they did in a long time though :smh:

Still wouldn't waste my time going through the hassle of trying to cop either of them though |I

There's still quite a few color descriptions of XII's left that have me interested so I doubt my run is over at this point :nerd:

I'm actually liking not seeing all the colorways at once right now, leaves me a little something to look forward to :D

Last edited:
I've found twitter to be awesome for everything except shoes, I get more info in here for shoes than I do on twitter not counting some of the people that help there, but my other hobbies I get lots of info from videogames to actionfigures

True. We need a new cw to talk about :lol: That new description has my curiosity.

Im actually interesting in more info about the Elites.

Like the official price (tho we already have an idea)

The box (just curious)

Non doctored photos

Pics with joggers or super skinny jeans or baggy denim so the fashion police to come out.

then we need pics of dudes bed spreads so we can tell them they have their priorities wrong.... we need all of that :lol:
:rofl: Memories.

I've found twitter to be awesome for everything except shoes, I get more info in here for shoes than I do on twitter not counting some of the people that help there, but my other hobbies I get lots of info from videogames to actionfigures
I only have twitter because of y'all, I speak to y'all more on there than sending tweets.

I only have twitter because of y'all, I speak to y'all more on there than sending tweets.
yall got me started on there and IG and then I just kinda learned to use it, I really blame the WTLXI bcuz that's how it all started, then you dogging me out for having one IG pic, then learning how to find companies for my other hobbies and boom all down hill
laugh.gif

Foams are pretty much dead to me laying right next to Jordans in the same coffin :x

The Golds and Chromes that dropped recently were the best ones they did in a long time though :smh:

Still wouldn't waste my time going through the hassle of trying to cop either of them though |I

There's still quite a few color descriptions of XII's left that have me interested so I doubt my run is over at this point :nerd:

I'm actually liking not seeing all the colorways at once right now, leaves me a little something to look forward to :D
I remember I used to get excited for a new foam release until they got popular and hard to get, after the galaxy fiasco I was pretty much done with them.

yall got me started on there and IG and then I just kinda learned to use it, I really blame the WTLXI bcuz that's how it all started, then you dogging me out for having one IG pic, then learning how to find companies for my other hobbies and boom all down hill :lol:
Grizz used to be mad lost :lol: now he's tweeting people in Papua New Ginuea.

Like yourself, I don't Tweet; however, that said, Twitter can be a great tool for shoes like runners, collabs, early links, and sneaker stealish type stuff. Now, I'm not going to tell the bombardment of Tweets can't be annoying, because I may have a slight case of Twitter PTSD between all the electronics receiving notifications. But for some of these things, if you're waiting to read it in here, you're too late. Further, where do you think a lot of people that get their info from in here that are posting? A healthy amount are directly from their Twitter feed.

95% of my feed on twitter is about sneakers...only reason I got an account in the first place was due to the dreaded TLO era and only used twitter to try and cop...now I'm on it all day everyday following and hunting down deals on kix I want! Well we are little slow in here today..getting ready to head over to the Jordan thread for a little bit of entertainment...better than Saturday morning cartoons after a release!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom