The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Haven't been this excited for a colorway in awhile.. Deep royals

Always been a fan of blue/white shoes since the early TMacs ...this case blue and silver looks just as good

When Nike says the What ifs are for if he played football and not mentioning anything about the Cowboys in the description :smokin :smokin

They could of added the Dallas logos and name if they wanted to right? Nike got contract with nfl. But it would of turned off anyone not a cowboy fan

That's not quite how it works. They got a contract to provide the NFL with on-field uniforms/equipment. It's a different thing when you use a specific team's name and logo to gain profit on a sneaker associated with a star from a completely different sport. There's legal ramifications in that

Last edited:
That's not quite how it works. They got a contract to provide the NFL with on-field uniforms/equipment. It's a different thing when you use a specific team's name and logo to gain profit on a sneaker associated with a star from a completely different sport. There's legal ramifications in that

It has to do with licensing. Pretty much a percentage of every shoe would have to go directly to the Cowboys. Same reason the KDs don't use the Longhorn logo/name anymore.

Wouldn't have been beneficial even if there weren't any licensing hindrances, that Cowboys logo would have been such an eye sore.

Checking on the status of my NDC order from last week and I figured some of you may be in the same boat.

"I see that everything is going fine with your order, the reason that it has not yet shipped is due to some icy weather conditions in Memphis, where your order is shipping out from. I can assure you that we will have your order shipped out to you once the weather permits, as we want to get it to you as quickly as we can and also as safely as we can. You will receive an email once it ships, letting you know your tracking information and also a new estimated delivery date. Your order has been fulfilled and is awaiting pick up by our carrier. "

Checking on the status of my NDC order from last week and I figured some of you may be in the same boat.

"I see that everything is going fine with your order, the reason that it has not yet shipped is due to some icy weather conditions in Memphis, where your order is shipping out from. I can assure you that we will have your order shipped out to you once the weather permits, as we want to get it to you as quickly as we can and also as safely as we can. You will receive an email once it ships, letting you know your tracking information and also a new estimated delivery date. Your order has been fulfilled and is awaiting pick up by our carrier. "

I am in the exact same boat, and it's not just Nike. That storm basically shut down FedEx nationwide because one of their main hubs is in Memphis.

I will never attempt another lace swap on a XII as long as I live
sick.gif
TRAUMATIZED
roll.gif

Someone come and get Redrum, this dude is putting together an extreme matchy matchy outfit.
WHOA!!!!! why did he dye his hair red
mean.gif
 this is way past my level
tired.gif

When Nike says the What ifs are for if he played football and not mentioning anything about the Cowboys in the description
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
ok well "WHAT IF" he went and played for the Dallas Mavs
nerd.gif

actually it would've been easy bcuz nike has a separate contract with the Dallas Cowboys, there's a nike check on the stadium
Wouldn't have been beneficial even if there weren't any licensing hindrances, that Cowboys logo would have been such an eye sore.
watch ya mouth you only mad bcuz there's no British football team
laugh.gif

True. And not only that, LeBron would be dumb to put that on a shoe. He gets enough flak when he wears a Cowboys hat in public. He'd be alienating fans, and just putting a whole lot of unwanted attention and drama on himself if he had a shoe that openly had a logo on it like that. Ohio would hate him for that. Plus, I imagine the NBA, a competing brand remember, wouldn't like that **** at all.

true true, plus when companies tweet back with bad news like how they're not gonna release a marvel select hulk buster ironman for the avengers 2 age of ultron movie you can fuss at them knowing they aren't as thuggish as Verizon reps :lol:

For real! Another Thor and Hulk repaint and no Hulkbuster!?!? That's one of the most hyped of things from that movie sp far!

Sorry I'm a collector too. Between that and the shoes, I'm lucky my wife lets me in the house!

Speaking of which, picked these up from the HOH Galleria in Houston. Said they've been getting their shipment little by little. Was able to use the bday coupon too for a nice little early bday gift for myself!

View media item 1436658

I'm not a cowboy fan but those royal blues will either go with my Giants gear or be my What if's he went to Duke haha

Last edited:

True. And not only that, LeBron would be dumb to put that on a shoe. He gets enough flak when he wears a Cowboys hat in public. He'd be alienating fans, and just putting a whole lot of unwanted attention and drama on himself if he had a shoe that openly had a logo on it like that. Ohio would hate him for that. Plus, I imagine the NBA, a competing brand remember, wouldn't like that **** at all.
really? do you remember the yankee V&VIs remember when he cheered for the Yankees over the Indians? yall crack me up yall act like a person can't be a fan of a diff team bcuz of where they're from or who they play for, its a well known fact that Adrian Peterson is cowboys fan but by yall standards @GrizzlyAnimal  you can't wear anymore cowboy's stuff bcuz your from WI you should be wearing Packers, and @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  you can't wear anymore steelers gear bcuz ya behind is from Dallas, blasphemous anyway
laugh.gif

true true, plus when companies tweet back with bad news like how they're not gonna release a marvel select hulk buster ironman for the avengers 2 age of ultron movie you can fuss at them knowing they aren't as thuggish as Verizon reps
laugh.gif
For real! Another Thor and Hulk repaint and no Hulkbuster!?!? That's one of the most hyped of things from that movie sp far!

Sorry I'm a collector too. Between that and the shoes, I'm lucky my wife lets me in the house!

Speaking of which, picked these up from the HOH Galleria in Houston. Said they've been getting their shipment little by little. Was able to use the bday coupon too for a nice little early bday gift for myself!

yeah I sent them a nasty tweet off of that one
laugh.gif

They could of added the Dallas logos and name if they wanted to right? Nike got contract with nfl. But it would of turned off anyone not a cowboy fan
them penny didnt turn off people that wasnt 49ers fans...
ain't that the truth I str8 cursed my boy out for wearing them, told him he was banned from making any cowboys comments to me again for life
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom