The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
really? do you remember the yankee V&VIs remember when he cheered for the Yankees over the Indians? yall crack me up yall act like a person can't be a fan of a diff team bcuz of where they're from or who they play for, its a well known fact that Adrian Peterson is cowboys fan but by yall standards @GrizzlyAnimal
 you can't wear anymore cowboy's stuff bcuz your from WI you should be wearing Packers, and @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
 you can't wear anymore steelers gear bcuz ya behind is from Dallas, blasphemous anyway :lol:

yeah I sent them a nasty tweet off of that one :lol:

ain't that the truth I str8 cursed my boy out for wearing them, told him he was banned from making any cowboys comments to me again for life :smh:  

AP is from Texas.

really? do you remember the yankee V&VIs remember when he cheered for the Yankees over the Indians? yall crack me up yall act like a person can't be a fan of a diff team bcuz of where they're from or who they play for, its a well known fact that Adrian Peterson is cowboys fan but by yall standards @GrizzlyAnimal
 you can't wear anymore cowboy's stuff bcuz your from WI you should be wearing Packers, and @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
 you can't wear anymore steelers gear bcuz ya behind is from Dallas, blasphemous anyway
laugh.gif

yeah I sent them a nasty tweet off of that one
laugh.gif

ain't that the truth I str8 cursed my boy out for wearing them, told him he was banned from making any cowboys comments to me again for life
mean.gif

AP is from Texas.
that doesn't change that he supports the cowboys while playing for a diff team
I AIN'T FROM NO DAM TEXAS
laugh.gif

....I just live here
how long have you "just lived here" have you ran over an armadillo?

Yea but the issue was LeBron being a fan of teams not from where he is from. You used AP as an example of being a Cowboys fan and that's because dude is from Texas. But there is no way AP actively supports the Cowboys while he plays.

Yea but the issue was LeBron being a fan of teams not from where he is from. You used AP as an example of being a Cowboys fan and that's because dude is from Texas. But there is no way AP actively supports the Cowboys while he plays.
ok fine bad example per say, doesn't change the original issue of Lebron being from Cleveland and being a fan of a lot of texas teams and the Yankees, or that with the shoe saying what if it could be what if any navy blue and silver team you want, I think somebody earlier said what if he went to college and played for Duke.....colorways and wording are subjective to the person using them long as they have an imagination

ok fine bad example per say, doesn't change the original issue of Lebron being from Cleveland and being a fan of a lot of texas teams and the Yankees, or that with the shoe saying what if it could be what if any navy blue and silver team you want, I think somebody earlier said what if he went to college and played for Duke.....colorways and wording are subjective to the person using them long as they have an imagination

Definitely agree on colorways being up to interpretation.

Saw the red lows are my HOH and they're not a must cop for me. The mesh upper does feel nice though

Last edited:
I said what if he went to Duke earlier just because I can't stand the Cowboys as a Giants fan....living in Texas....:lol:

Quote:
I said what if he went to Duke earlier just because I can't stand the Cowboys as a Giants fan....living in Texas....
laugh.gif
I can't imagine how bad it is there... ******** and Cowboys are by far the two most popular teams here.
mean.gif
sometimes I feel like I'm about to be lynched when I wear my Giants jersey out during football season.

Duke doesn't really work with the silver though. "What if" is more of a "What if LeBron went to the Mavs instead of the Heat" for me.

Wait...so ******** is bleeped on here?

Suck it, Washington!
devil.gif

Last edited:
Ma

n people got that misconception of texas at least north texas dfw area its not ranches cowboys cattle...well thats more funkytown triple d aint nothin like that...reason why that niketown and villa came here before other places

I said what if he went to Duke earlier just because I can't stand the Cowboys as a Giants fan....living in Texas....
laugh.gif
there seems to be a bunch of Giants fans in TX my office if Cowboys vs Giants football season was 7734 for them this yr

Quote:
laugh.gif
I can't imagine how bad it is there... ******** and Cowboys are by far the two most popular teams here.
mean.gif
sometimes I feel like I'm about to be lynched when I wear my Giants jersey out during football season.

Duke doesn't really work with the silver though. "What if" is more of a "What if LeBron went to the Mavs instead of the Heat" for me.
Ma

n people got that misconception of texas at least north texas dfw area its not ranches cowboys cattle...well thats more funkytown triple d aint nothin like that...reason why that niketown and villa came here before other places
nah you know they got unpaved horse carriage.....
laugh.gif
 I love the TX misconception though Houston and San Antonio don't get those misconceptions, now El Paso on the other hand, i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to be getting paid extra money for living outside the US
tired.gif
 bcuz this is northern mexico.....i'm just playing
nerd.gif

Only hat I'm wearing with those What Ifs.. "Hat cocked can't see his eyes, who could it be?
With that new blue Yankee on, who but me?"

Surprisingly there are a lot of Giants fans down here in Houston. Went to a texans game when they played here and it seemed 2/3rds of the section I was sitting were Giants fans. It's not too rough being a Giants fan down here though. Lived in two of the biggest Cowboy fan cities in Texas - Dallas and Corpus Christi - caught some flack for it but it's calmed down since the last two Super Bowls and when I ask Cowboy fans their playoff record since '96. :lol:

I'm laughing at dudes trying to tell themselves it's no longer a 'Cowboys' shoe :lol:. They can't officially call it "Lebron Cowboys" due to licensing reasons. But just know that you're rocking Cowboys kicks despite your hatred for them :smokin

It's crazy how I'm not feeling da 12s like I did with da 11s. Nothing has really stood out to me like that other then a couple of things here and there. I'm am looking forward to the elites and how they look. A lot more pleasing on the eyes den da regular ones

Someone come and get Redrum, this dude is putting together an extreme matchy matchy outfit.

Sometimes you can't even find Redrum...
roll.gif
yall to much
I'm laughing at dudes trying to tell themselves it's no longer a 'Cowboys' shoe
laugh.gif
. They can't officially call it "Lebron Cowboys" due to licensing reasons. But just know that you're rocking Cowboys kicks despite your hatred for them
smokin.gif
meh I got enough Dallas Cowboys shoes, now to start looking for some Astro's shoes

Hey NT, does anyone know if the Lebron XII "LeBronold Palmers" will be released in the US? As I heard it's dropped in Select parts of EUROPE. No word yet here in Australia as well. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom