The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm laughing at dudes trying to tell themselves it's no longer a 'Cowboys' shoe :lol:. They can't officially call it "Lebron Cowboys" due to licensing reasons. But just know that you're rocking Cowboys kicks despite your hatred for them :smokin

Nah it ain't a cowboy shoe. It's a basketball shoe that goes with a lot of my blue clothes. :smokin

Never really went after a shoe because of the theme name to it. More so because I like the model/colorway.

we need a HWC so I can have an astro's shoe
laugh.gif

that's almost disturbing sometimes I forget about the goofy jersey's of the 90s which were overly cartoony I love them though

I'm laughing at dudes trying to tell themselves it's no longer a 'Cowboys' shoe :lol:. They can't officially call it "Lebron Cowboys" due to licensing reasons. But just know that you're rocking Cowboys kicks despite your hatred for them :smokin

Around here, it's a Tampa Bay Lightning shoe. FTC.

Those elites give me a vibe similar to theses
View media item 1436947View media item 1436948
Even the light blue pattern under the posite looks like the blue section of the jersey with the lightning bolt cut or whatever the hell it is.

that's almost disturbing sometimes I forget about the goofy jersey's of the 90s which were overly cartoony I love them though
:lol: Rockets had the worst jerseys during that time, that stupid pinstriped jersey with the cartoon rocket and the alarm clock looking numbers... our jerseys still suck. Ain't had a nice one since we were winning championships in the early 90s :smh:

Last edited:

Those jerseys are waaaaaay better than the ones today. Every teams jersey is so damn plain. No character or personally to them

I don't own a single basketball or football jersey, only one I have in my possession is a 1996 NHL Penguins authentic hockey jersey I got from Norway. How do they fit? I might just pick one up for the What Ifs, seems only right.

let me throw my team in the ring...the what if for me will be...what if he pulled a Derrick Rose and came to school here in Memphis!

th

and i didnt see this posted but a pic last nite from lebron with his sons in the car after the game....

10995195_1555545978046864_1315390294_n.jpg

Im not a cowboys fan, but i like blue/silver (or grey) combos in general. Undecided on these 12s.

Side note: Paull Revere just played on the local radio station out of the blue, which is unusual for them. Had my car speakers on BLAST at 9 in the morning! :lol:
Love that song!

Back
Top Bottom