The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What's worse is they didn't even restock the one pair people really want, Multi-color Lows
saw the tweet for the last restock pop up on tweetdeck, went straight to the lows and they were all sold out. 
mean.gif

I'm not even going to lie, I wasn't even looking at  @UnchartedDrake  shoes in his pic, I was straight checking out his girls kneecap, that kneecap was nice, hand too. 
tongue.gif

I think those Xmas are another pair of lebron trash. But the fan boys will still buy and say every one will be regretting not buying.

I think those Xmas are another pair of lebron trash. But the fan boys will still buy and say every one will be regretting not buying.
idk bout that. Last 3 Christmas models have sat in my area. And I'm in south Florida.

Last edited:
Most didn't dig last years Xmas pair until he wore them in game :\

It was about a 70-30 split with majority not digging the trees at first :smh:

But once Bron laced up and caught a few oops in 'em cats started doing all kinds of turns :wow:

I couldn't believe the same people saying they were hot was bashing that stupid print just days before :stoneface:

So who knows what will happen once more pics come out or how Bron performs in game in them :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah. I thought the XI was garbage until I see bron wear them then I liked them more but not for 215.00

Back
Top Bottom