The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lows look horrible, no colorway can save them.

Wheat EXTs are clean, Reds not. There goes Nike again, trying to get most out of a hyped colorway. You would think the Yeezy 2s were the first ever all red shoe the way hype has been for that colorway since the Red October's.

It's funny how times change.

I copped the Jordan XXI "red suede" back in 2006 when they first dropped. I walked into FTL and saw them and I thought they were gorgeous...and they were. Red suede, quilted lining, the tailpipe inspired lace tips...Sadly JB does not release stuff of this caliber anymore...but anyway...I had a bunch of people like "what...RED shoes?" I didn't care, I loved them. Always loved red... but now it's being done to DEATH. Nike likes to kill many things in its path...

It's funny how times change.

I copped the Jordan XXI "red suede" back in 2006 when they first dropped. I walked into FTL and saw them and I thought they were gorgeous...and they were. Red suede, quilted lining, the tailpipe inspired lace tips...Sadly JB does not release stuff of this caliber anymore...but anyway...I had a bunch of people like "what...RED shoes?" I didn't care, I loved them. Always loved red... but now it's being done to DEATH. Nike likes to kill many things in its path...
Still the best all red(mostly) sneaker til this day IMO.

LeBron played in KPs?? I'm a casual wearer but I still like to see the player rock the kicks on.the court. Disappointed I missed that.

LeBron played in KPs?? I'm a casual wearer but I still like to see the player rock the kicks on.the court. Disappointed I missed that.

I think that's just from the Nike ad(s) to help promote the XI last year... hence the LeBron Elite socks he's wearing instead of the NBA socks.

Last edited:
He said all red (mostly)...not shoes in general. But again...it's all opinion.

I know. I can think of many red sneakers that are better strictly because their not 21s. The Penny's that dropped late last year punish the 21 IMO and that's recent.

Really my desire for a nice red shoe has nothing to do with the Yeezy's.

It's about 10% of being denied the Red Suede LBJ X's

...and about 90% being denied the JB Legends of Summer 1's, 2's, and 3's.

Those are and forever will be the greatest all red shoes of all time.

So Idc if Nike makes 1000 red c/w's for me to pass on until they drop something as nearly dope as that Jordan pack.

Lol I've been so on the fence man don't tempt me! If the coupon were for NDC I'd go ahead and cop just to see how I feel about them in the comfort of my home since their return process is so easy. Like dude said earlier, nbastore is horrible. They kept saying they refunded me for a pair I returned when they hadn't. Took a bunch of phone transfers until someone finally refunded me.

Honestly I just don't see myself wearing them much. Having a bad experience with Datas. They're so tight on my right foot that it's creating a mini bursa on the joint of my pinky toe. I could go through hell and break them in on-court but I really don't want to put my foot through that pain. Actually thinking about calling it quits on the regular model and just holding off to see what the elites have to offer.

The HoaLs were a great experience for me but after the XIs and now the Datas I think I'm ready for the lebron line to move away from posite.
so would yah suggest going up 1/2 size? ty.

scooped ASGs for $168 shipped when it was all said and done off FNL. as I mentioned before in a few posts back there's a gliche on finishline website. it's allowing a coupon code to be applied on the ASGs only for some reason. use 20OFFFEB to get $20 off a $200 purchase (must use the coupon code on the initial purchase). When your order is shipped, call back into finishline customer service and say u forgot to use a $20 winner circle reward (you'll have to have a valid $20 WC card of course). that right there will get you $40 off the shoe if you use the $20 off coupon and $20 WC reward. and if u have ebates , cash back rewards through your credit card , etc you'll get another % off. good luck

scooped ASGs for $168 shipped when it was all said and done off FNL. as I mentioned before in a few posts back there's a gliche on finishline website. it's allowing a coupon code to be applied on the ASGs only for some reason. use 20OFFFEB to get $20 off a $200 purchase (must use the coupon code on the initial purchase). When your order is shipped, call back into finishline customer service and say u forgot to use a $20 winner circle reward (you'll have to have a valid $20 WC card of course). that right there will get you $40 off the shoe if you use the $20 off coupon and $20 WC reward. and if u have ebates , cash back rewards through your credit card , etc you'll get another % off. good luck

That was some slick stuff right there bruh :nthat:

I bet if a fly landed on you it would slide off and break his neck :lol:

Last edited:
Really my desire for a nice red shoe has nothing to do with the Yeezy's.

It's about 10% of being denied the Red Suede LBJ X's

...and about 90% being denied the JB Legends of Summer 1's, 2's, and 3's.

Those are and forever will be the greatest all red shoes of all time.

So Idc if Nike makes 1000 red c/w's for me to pass on until they drop something as nearly dope as that Jordan pack.

For me its 96% the red suede X and 4% the 1,2,3 the red suede is the best all red show in recent memory including that moron kanye's red octobers

Back
Top Bottom