The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
All red lows on champssports.com now in case anyone is looking
Pre order too, making me wonder about shipment delays.  Hoping they apply to palmers too.  Im halfway to being an idiot and paying over retail for palmers right now.  Need someone to talk me out of it

Pre order too, making me wonder about shipment delays.  Hoping they apply to palmers too.  Im halfway to being an idiot and paying over retail for palmers right now.  Need someone to talk me out of it

My boy paid $300 for his Palmers. I think they'll slowly start to become more available just like the reds.

My boy paid $300 for his Palmers. I think they'll slowly start to become more available just like the reds.
Yea thats what I can get them for now.  100 bucks over retail is tough for me to swallow.  I'm in NJ so no tax.  Just so much in limbo right now.  Did he size up on them?

that gum sole with the pattern sort of throws me off.  wish they saved some of that red from the all reds and put it on these

Grabbed a sick shot of my NSRL today...beautiful day.

View media item 1467890

And the lows are more comfortable in my opinion. And I like the whites...gonna probably have a full run of lows in the rotation this summer. And a local boutique is waiting for their palmers...they won't be that hard to get.

Last edited:
Grabbed a sick shot of my NSRL today...beautiful day.

View media item 1467890

And the lows are more comfortable in my opinion. And I like the whites...gonna probably have a full run of lows in the rotation this summer. And a local boutique is waiting for their palmers...they won't be that hard to get.

Do they usually get limited stuff or did they seem to suggest the palmers were general or not super limited.

Do they usually get limited stuff or did they seem to suggest the palmers were general or not super limited.

They get all ext (my wheat are locked) and more of the event type releases (BHM - Xmas). They are a NSW contracted store.

But palmers were on their incoming shipment list, i'm just not sure I want the shoe...it's a see it in person for me. But it's locked when they get em.

Hope the wheats sit. Really want them but nike. I ain't paying retail. Those new white lows will be my first lebron low in a long time :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could've gotten the SE. And never went and tried to cop the Sprites on discount.

Sick low collection. I think the Acid Lows are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom