The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:lol: it's true... I peak in there from time to time and that thread is all over the place.
I think it's the flyknit crew vs the other material vs low vs mids vs 9 lovers.
Just so much to have to agree on.

Then someone came for my throat for saying I don't like the colors of the 10s so far. So far as accusing me of constantly posting about wanting Akron 12s all the time in here.... Must think I'm GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

Last edited:

half the kobe thread don't like the kobes
roll.gif
it's been super whinny in there lately

unrelated I need to get a reg XII and lace swap, the wheats was easy peasy, guess it helps to be a lace swap pro
Disclaimer: no fingers were damaged or otherwise harmed in the lacing and unlacing of the shoes 
laugh.gif
Very true. Its mainly 9 fans hating on the Xs
yeah we kicked out all those XI fans that were hating on the XII, after they hated on the XI in the first place

Didn't we kick out the 2K boys from the 11 thread?

The uproar of me killing the 2k Bron thread.... :rofl:

Didn't we kick out the 2K boys from the 11 thread?

The uproar of me killing the 2k Bron thread.... :rofl:

well you did |I  we non mods don't have kick out powers or we prob would've booted the KP boys too :tongue:
Man they were driving the hype train hard.... They prolly still waiting for a 2k15 BRON :lol:

Then someone came for my throat for saying I don't like the colors of the 10s so far. So far as accusing me of constantly posting about wanting Akron 12s all the time in here.... Must think I'm [@=/u/25503/GrizzlyAnimal]@GrizzlyAnimal[/@]
Wow :lol:

Maaaaan u witnessed it

does anybodies crown logo have gold on it like the nike promo pics or the bumps being out instead of in? like this here

mine is ingraved and not gold for sure

View media item 1486480Wheat foams are still my favorite but the XIIs hold their own. Might try to swap some timberland laces into them and see how they look... the dubrae definitely has to go if they make the cut :x

palmers came in today from Lenox :smokin id put pics up but they'd be nothing special and you've all seen them before

Anybody wide footers with the wheats? Length is good but damn the middle of my foot is on fire in these... will these break in? Material doesn't seem to have much give to it.

P.S. Heel cushioning feels superb :smokin

Last edited:
Did anyone catch a look at what Lebron started tonight's game in? Couldn't make it out but it was a low. Then he switched to a PE

View media item 1486480

Wheat foams are still my favorite but the XIIs hold their own. Might try to swap some timberland laces into them and see how they look... the dubrae definitely has to go if they make the cut :x

I don't think the timb laces will look good bcuz there's not brown in the shoe, just straight wheaty gold, and yeah they dubrae is already gone in mine replaced by the good ole lion lace lock
View media item 1486491This was my final decision but I tried a couple diff locations
View media item 1486494

Last edited:
I don't think the timb laces will look good bcuz there's not brown in the shoe, just straight wheaty gold, and yeah they dubrae is already gone in mine replaced by the good ole lion lace lock
You're right, can't argue with the king of matchy matchy :lol:

well you did |I  we non mods don't have kick out powers or we prob would've booted the KP boys too :tongue:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHT KP!!!

Glad the wheats are sitting. They will be my 2nd pickup after the DH. Other cws I'd like for the low are datas, bhm and tdm

Back
Top Bottom