The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

How in the world do you guys get then lows on foot without a shoe horn? Ugh...
Brad Hall them lows....

laugh.gif

seems like $159.99 is the price to beat for the witnesses from champs/FL

I remember the double helix's were 140 something no?

Last edited:
Did anyone post the info on the insole that LeBron wears, in order to make the XII more comfortable on court? Is there a pic or name of the company that makes them anywhere on this thread?

Thanks!

Did anyone post the info on the insole that LeBron wears, in order to make the XII more comfortable on court? Is there a pic or name of the company that makes them anywhere on this thread?

Thanks!
Idk all i know its a insole specifically designed for his foot from team doctors most likely

Idk all i know its a insole specifically designed for his foot from team doctors most likely
No they are not from the team, I just googled the name on the insole and got my answer. I am going to cop a pair of those insoles.

They even have another Nike Athlete Serena Williams in their ads as well.

Last edited:

This CLE pair is so sick in person. Was thinking about another pair from the SA deal, but these will be discounted like the rest down the line. 
hope so. I'll pass on the 20% off Footlocker right now.
You will unless Lebron does something super duper special in them. Some dudes on IG were already moving them for $140 shipped (legit)

Two best Lebron releases this year IMO. Just came in!
Thought I was going to see pictures of the datas 
laugh.gif
Me too 
laugh.gif

Thanks!

No. They're custom orthotics. He doesn't wear them to make them more comfortable...

will definitely end up getting Witnesses when they hit a good chunk off

other than that kind dissapointed in the majority of hte CWs that released. love the sihouette of the 12 but wasnt huge on the releases.

paisley and corks are fire too.

Back
Top Bottom