The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

This just sold me on these. I picked up the insticts over the weekend, but i'mma go return them for these.

Note most lows are $99 now. Sucks i missed out on the all red joints in store. Checked the price of the black/lava Elites but they were still ringing up retail on the little pocket computers the FTL peeps carried around :smh: :\ so i guess bigj505 bigj505 the only one that scores them under retail deals :lol:

It took years for Nike Tennis to do the right thing and include the trophies on Rafa's kicks on a regular release...

View media item 1703323
...glad they did, though.

Last edited:

This just sold me on these. I picked up the insticts over the weekend, but i'mma go return them for these.

Note most lows are $99 now. Sucks i missed out on the all red joints in store. Checked the price of the black/lava Elites but they were still ringing up retail on the little pocket computers the FTL peeps carried around :smh: :\ so i guess bigj505 bigj505 the only one that scores them under retail deals :lol:

Have you stock located? I saw some red lows yesterday at footlocker.

Corks seem to be as plentiful as the RC as only my local FTA got both, RC city on their shelf still, gotta make that call and see if they'll do like FTL and let me mil disco if not I'm going NDC

Corks seem to be as plentiful as the RC as only my local FTA got both, RC city on their shelf still, gotta make that call and see if they'll do like FTL and let me mil disco if not I'm going NDC
you're right! my FTL who barely gets anything nice is actually getting CORKS, heh still a pass as i own no EXT...hope WTL are GR just like last year too!!

Lebronolds were discounted?
i know my OUTLET had them for $90, dont know bout online tho...RISE is next on the disco 
devil.gif

The corks need to sit, just copped the RC's on impulse and now I have insufficient funds. I already missed out on the X corks...

Last edited:
it's really to hard to tell at this point if the corks will sit, i haven't heard much hype on them and they look plentiful enough but only time will tell.

even with a lil turn action happening, that $250 tag is keeping me at bay

the XII EXTs have been sweet, can't front... I would grab them all, but that price man

I just want the red elites and Im done, I have the RC but wish i would have got the red elites instead

I'm not sure if they are still available at any FTL after being discounted to that nice $150 price point, but Sneaker Politics might still have pairs, they were $160 plus shipping. There are def some deals out there. However I would think to move soon only because I can't see them sitting to long to go lower. And if you were just stating that you wanted the Elites and not really asking where you could get them...then ignore my post :lol:

was hoping that a new colorway besides one similar to a regular 12 i own released in the elites but not so....

Back
Top Bottom