The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

So i recently bought the elites and been wearin em for ball twice now. My skin is peeling off on my arch and is becoming really painful. Is this part of the break in period ?

Those blue cheetahs arent that bad at all... Think they will go on sale?
They might bruh. Their on swoosh now for 84 bucks I believe but I haven't pulled the trigger yet lol. I'm really not into the animal ish but those grey joints look nice.

my problem is I love the concepts of the VII's so much...
but not putting enough cushion on the top of the foot so the laces don't eat you up was a FAIL...
and making it so narrow around the midfoot was wack too....

Is it true for most of you that they eventually break in and you get comffy with them?
How about with elite socks, do you go sizes up?

So i recently bought the elites and been wearin em for ball twice now. My skin is peeling off on my arch and is becoming really painful. Is this part of the break in period ?

It might be the break in period. I've been wearing several Kobe VII for a few games each and my problem is the toe pain and not an arch issue. Normally resolves after 12-18 hours of playtime.

Cant beat this price :smokin :smokin :smokin :tongue:
2880cpc.jpg

Even though they are sold out. Were they marked down from the regular price?

Noticed the Fireberry are sold out as well when they had a good size run yesterday

my problem is I love the concepts of the VII's so much...
but not putting enough cushion on the top of the foot so the laces don't eat you up was a FAIL...
and making it so narrow around the midfoot was wack too....
Is it true for most of you that they eventually break in and you get comffy with them?
How about with elite socks, do you go sizes up?

I have 5 pairs of 7s, 2 out the box felt good
the other 2 (1 is DS) took about 3-5 wears to break in, but now They are on the comfortability level with the 6's for me

anyone know what type of release the blue cheetahs was?

would like to see them in store before i cop online...

They might bruh. Their on swoosh now for 84 bucks I believe but I haven't pulled the trigger yet lol. I'm really not into the animal ish but those grey joints look nice.
, lol i wouldve copped on the quickness i dnt got that plugged so i gotta play the waiting game now tell they drop in price

Any news on that supposed Cloak restock for Oct. 20?

Been on my mind since i read it a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom