The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Kobe 8s????

i actually wouldnt be mad @ those. i hope they are the viii's.

look a hell of a lot better than those lifestyle pics posted a couple weeks back.

Not feeling those pics of the unknown Kobes, but I will hold judgement until the official pics! 

I think I completed my Kobe VII collection.....for now. Just picked up the Black/Del Sol Supremes, I call them the STEELERs edition. First time I tried out the lunarlon soles, and wow they are super comfy.

^^i feel the same way. i like them alot and i know they will look great with shorts but now that its winter it wont look good with pants

plus the fact that they are two different shoes

i told my niece ( who i turned her into a kobe fan when she was 3) that kobe wore was wearing some new shoes...i said he was wearing yellow and purple kobes and that they were two different color shoes, one was purple and the other yellow and she said WHAT THE KOBE!?! :lol:

should've just released both...they are good colorways separate but together it doesnt work for me. stupid nike

maybe they should just made the color pairing random so you would have to buy two pair to get a single set of purples or yellows

Yeah those kicks are nice but only when you rock the Lakers full jersey. It can't be a shoe that can be used to just kick it or even go play pick-up without looking a little bit like a clown lol. And honestly, nobody other than the Mamba would make that fit look approriate haha. But I can see why all the hardcore Kobe collectors might look at this pair as a "must have".

anyones blue cheetahs show up yet?

was lookin forward to seein some on foots...

they've grown on me alot...

thinking of selling my vii's (blk/del sol), I wore them once to the gym, but took them off after 2 possessions...
what would be a going rate for these?
any help is appreciated...

Hopefully I didn't violate any rules mods...if so, delete this post.

yea i just got mine
lol i they are some head turners *pause*
are we still calling them the snow leopards or blue cheetahs ?
LOL...Snow leopards does sound much better. But, Imma stick w/ Snow Leopards, lol even tho Nike probably wanted to stick to the Cheetah name

Last edited:
yea i just got mine

lol i they are some head turners *pause*

are we still calling them the snow leopards or blue cheetahs ?
LOL...Snow leopards does sound much better. But, Imma stick w/ Snow Leopards, lol even tho Nike probably wanted to stick to the Cheetah name
i thought they were officially the leopards in the first place, Nike just dropped the ball because leopards actually have rings instead of spots, which is why everyone calls them the cheetahs

It's a shame Nike scrapped the Volts but still continue to drop garbage colorways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom