The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^^market is pretty up and down with those. Depending on condition, 150-200ish.

^^market is pretty up and down with those. Depending on condition, 150-200ish.

idk about that. ive got guys offering me 275-300 all the time for my vvvnds pair sz 12 in FB groups. i think the value is def higher than 150. id say 225-275 depending on size and how close to DS they are. DS pairs get 300 easy at least in size 12s they do.

wow, finally played in the play fast inserts, these things are horrible, i have supremes so ive been playing with the play strongs since october i wanna say

the play fast inserts feel like carboard, no cushion at all, AF1s feel better than those things, now i understand why everyone was saying the VIIs were horrible to hoop in, they didnt have play strong inserts

wow, finally played in the play fast inserts, these things are horrible, i have supremes so ive been playing with the play strongs since october i wanna say

the play fast inserts feel like carboard, no cushion at all, AF1s feel better than those things, now i understand why everyone was saying the VIIs were horrible to hoop in, they didnt have play strong inserts
I played in both inserts and the play strong didn't change my mind. This shoe was a huge step back imo

I played in both inserts and the play strong didn't change my mind. This shoe was a huge step back imo
thats understandable

ive just been a huge advocate of these things and ive been so ignorant, i dont think most people ever got to hoop in the play strong inserts 

so while you may feel they didnt do anything for you, i have a feeling the feelings would be split 50/50 because the cushioning is pretty much the same as the 8s in the play strong

This is my second pair of of kobes from Ross first I found some sharks now these and I've found some lebron free gums also I have the best luck with Ross finds

Anybody know where I can get play strong inserts at? I want Em to play ball in cause I hate not having support on my ankles I always end up sprianing them

Anybody know where I can get play strong inserts at? I want Em to play ball in cause I hate not having support on my ankles I always end up sprianing them
they're not going to help at all, you would need to actually wrap your ankle, from what i hear those adidas speed wraps are the best option out

i do want to find more play strong inserts tho, mine havent bottomed out yet, but i want to pepper my angus

Back
Top Bottom