The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I stay by the mr alans in southfield n jus happened to walk in on a wed n seen some and asked how much n dude told me the price. And the rack u gotta go on a odd *** day lol. Everytime I see heat its like a monday night, weekends its all gone
me too (the one on Southfield right?) i will see about them tomorrow

i will try to catch the rack doe, i have seen some crazy stuff in a sz 16 lol

My Concords came in today from the Nike Outlet but the left shoe is yellowing. Anyone have any tips on fixing it?

sick.gif
mean.gif
 Damn bro they hoed you lol

^ I feel for you bro. Sorry you received kicks like that. As far as fixing it...I don't know tricks for oxidation.

My Concords came in today from the Nike Outlet but the left shoe is yellowing. Anyone have any tips on fixing it?
if you got them to hoop in, dont even trip about it

but if you got them to rock, idk what to tell you fam, maybe seaglow?????????

Take out the insole and the laces. Drop it in the washing machine with your clothes. Let air dry. I have done this with my USA 7s and all my VIs. Came out like new. Should work but do at your own risk. The yellowing seen here is most likely from sitting on a shelf far too long.

Sea glow might ruin it.

I'd try retro bright, I've heard it's a little less destructive on rubber/plastic. Or maybe crest white strips.

Doesn't look like dirty, so magic eraser won't do anything.

I'd send it back if I were you...

Now all joking aside, you could try hydrogen peroxide. Just pour some on a sponge and scrub it. It has some whitening capabilities

How do these fit? I have the opportunity to grab a pair I really want for a really good price in a 9.5 or 10.5, but not a 10 which is my actual size. What would I be better off grabbing? Sorry if its already been answered but I really don't wanna look thru hundreds of pages and I doubt any stores still have them for me to try on. Thanks in advance!

How do these fit? I have the opportunity to grab a pair I really want for a really good price in a 9.5 or 10.5, but not a 10 which is my actual size. What would I be better off grabbing? Sorry if its already been answered but I really don't wanna look thru hundreds of pages and I doubt any stores still have them for me to try on. Thanks in advance!
it depends. If you like them snug go down. youd be safe either way just make sure you trim the heel off the insole

I wouldn't recommend anyone go .5 down in VIIs.

If you can comfortably go .5 down, you don't know your true shoe size.

Go with the 10.5.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks for the help guys. What's the reason for trimming the heel off of the insole though?

Another thing about the insole:
Why the hell is the tongue attatched to it? I usually replace most of my shoes' insoles with more comfy ones but I can't do that with these because I'll be left with no tongue :lol:. I gotta find a way to unstitch them or something and put them on another insole.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks for the help guys. What's the reason for trimming the heel off of the insole though?

Another thing about the insole:
Why the hell is the tongue attatched to it? I usually replace most of my shoes' insoles with more comfy ones but I can't do that with these because I'll be left with no tongue
laugh.gif
. I gotta find a way to unstitch them or something and put them on another insole.
if you dont trim the heel, you'll have heel slippage. And you cant remove the insole because that is the cushoning midsole

Last edited:
Now all joking aside, you could try hydrogen peroxide. Just pour some on a sponge and scrub it. It has some whitening capabilities
thanks! was about to post the same question. got the white/court purple/vars.gold colorway last week and the left pair has a minimal yellowing.

What's the deal with the boxes on these? I see alot with the "System" in different languages on the lid, and alot without it. They all look otherwise legit. I wasn't too into these last year so I don't really know the deal on em. Which one is fake, or are they both just legit variations? :nerd:

Also, thanks for the help with sizing. I went with the 10.5s and they actually fit a little snug in the toebox. I'm not even sure my true size 10 in these would've fit me, and DEFINITELY not a 9.5 :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom