The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Annybody wanna help with a legit check?

Need help, I want to get my cousin a pair of easters. He's a 14 you guys think he can fit into a 15?

I finally wore a pair of VIIs for an extended period of time today. Man, it REALLY is true. You HAVE to size up lol. And then make sure to tie them very loosely or else they WILL pinch the **** out of your toes. :lol:

I finally wore a pair of VIIs for an extended period of time today. Man, it REALLY is true. You HAVE to size up lol. And then make sure to tie them very loosely or else they WILL pinch the **** out of your toes. :lol:

VIIs are truly the bastard of the line IMO. You just can't win with them.

Certain pairs of VIIs feel great to me, especially with the play strong. Others kill my feet.

One of the best Kobe's ever as far as the casual look. So clean. And most pairs don't curl up in the front like the 8s. It's weird how inconsistent they are though. Some pairs feel really good and some feel like crap

^ always said the vii's design/colorways and general appeal>>>>> viii's.

the viiis are def more comfortable tho which is not a feature to be slept on. vii's are stiff...

loved 6, loooove 8 but 7's where a no go, I paid 220ish for the cloaks and they are uncomfortable as hell, I wish I would have went up half a size, but even so I couldnt imagine playin ball in 7's. One of the most uncomfortable shoes I own. Only gave the one pair a try though

I know we have this debate argument all the time but most 7s out if box were comfy. I liked playing in my 7s way more than 6s. but 8s I've inly played in once. so still no judgement on them yet.

I found some sharks at one the ross stores in Colorado but they were to small but I bought them for my girl.

But my Uncle bought some Lebron 10s at Ross

Hey I'm about to trade some kobe 8s for the bhm kobe 7 but I'm a size 10 and there a size 9.5 you think ill be okay?

Hey I'm about to trade some kobe 8s for the bhm kobe 7 but I'm a size 10 and there a size 9.5 you think ill be okay?
1. Terrible trade cuz the bhm 7s are terrible

2. Heck no..Kobe 8s to me are TTS/possibly a bit bigger.
so going down in the kobe 7 would be foot suicide

I just found Nike Zoom Kobe VII poison dart frog in purple and yellow in the Barstow store and they told me they take phone orders. There were lots of sizes! The phone number is 760-253-2810.

They're ugly I'm not surprised they have a lot of sizes. They're gonna have to price them low in order to move them.

Anyone know where I can cop a play fast insert of the kobe christmas?

I recently bought a pair that didn't come with that insert

Last edited:
I have called Nike with proper sku numbers and other info, but they said they are sold out. With that said anyone know any places (outside of eBay) that have the 2 shoes listed below? I have seen them on sale but not in my size.

Kobe 7 Wolf Grey/Orange/Black/White SIZE 10.0 DEADSTOCK
Kobe 7 Elite White/Black/Gold SIZE 10.0 DEADSTOCK

You'd be hard pressed to find wolf greys anywhere other than the aftermarket.

I saw a pair of white elites at champs yesterday. Stop by a champs and see if they can stock locate it for you.

You'd be hard pressed to find wolf greys anywhere other than the aftermarket.

I saw a pair of white elites at champs yesterday. Stop by a champs and see if they can stock locate it for you.

Back
Top Bottom