The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Any way to get these uppers white again? Plus white made it worse.

Yikes that's what I feared most about the white upper on the VII and VI, that's why I didn't buy any. Not sure what you can do to get them white again except paint them white?

Yikes that's what I feared most about the white upper on the VII and VI, that's why I didn't buy any. Not sure what you can do to get them white again except paint them white?

Sad part is they weren't that bad before I used the plus white. Once I used it to get rid of a little yellowing, they came out worse than before.

Sad part is they weren't that bad before I used the plus white. Once I used it to get rid of a little yellowing, they came out worse than before.

time to turn them into your beaters, my friend.

Cloaks here.. hyped.. they are on my grail list, been lookin for em for a while. Grabbing them soon when I get off work

Does anyone know some of ftl SKU's and the elite SKU's? Im trying to possibly stock locate some stuff

^

that

still my favorite to ball in. lockdown is great.
I have all the 7s I wantd d except wolfs but I refuse to pay over $120

I have no issues balling in the kobe 7s. they just need to be broken in thoroughly to remove some of the stiffness.

QFT. Initially, I didn't think would be able to wear them at all. Wore them a couple more times and they're not as stiff anymore.

^^^^ dope.

Check your local Ross people. Got dukes a couple weeks ago. Got these xdr tonight. Only pair left.

^^^^ dope.

Check your local Ross people. Got dukes a couple weeks ago. Got these xdr tonight. Only pair left.

One of my favorite ZKVII colorways...

And IMO, cloaks are overrated. Had em after the first restock, wore em once and sold em. I tried to like em, just couldn't.

Last edited:
^^^ couldn't say no due to the price. Gave my first pair away because they were too big.

Last edited:
I'll be checking today, but my ross has never had over a size 9 in the kobes, I've seen a lot there. also so it sucks.. wouldve gotten a 2nd pair of sharks if they had my size 10

Back
Top Bottom