The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

IMG%5D

Hello Everyone! New to Niketalk, just wanted to share my Kobe VII id's that came today, I will be using these for basketball. I went with a bred inspired color but stayed mostly black hoping they will not show wear and tear as quick since these are only being used for hooping.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

just got back from the ball and saw the sharks at footaction...and to my surprise...they are kinda place...not that impressive...the material is kinda cheap to me too....definitely not spending $140 on these...ill wait til they go on sale or something

this...lots of sharks here in the phils and still after almost a month its almost FSR on several stores. will wait for it to hit the outlets if i would like to complete the predator pack. those white or transparent lines on the shark's uppers seems to be torn easily...saw several displays of it with those white lines torn of and these are displays not game worn.

cloaks by far best release for kobes this feb
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ChiBulls

IMG%5D

Hello Everyone! New to Niketalk, just wanted to share my Kobe VII id's that came today, I will be using these for basketball. I went with a bred inspired color but stayed mostly black hoping they will not show wear and tear as quick since these are only being used for hooping
There is a Zoom Kobe VII ID thread bruh.  None the less they look nice.  Curious to see if Nike releases an official black/red colorway.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Are you guys really buying in to the Harry Potter nickname? @+%##@$ hypebeasts.. (-____-)

What are you on about?! Harry Potter is the anti-hypebeast term!

Greatest dilemma so far this year

Cloaks or ASGs

Im leaning towards ASGs though. I dont know if I really like the Cloaks or just the hype

I've decided to generally just pass on the 7s. Until those pics of the ASG.
must cop. will wake up early just to be sure. GITD is just too dope. probably
my last kobe 7 cop.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Finish Line has Kobe's?
This.
I just called my local FinishLine and they won't be getting them. I'm pretty sure the store my friend works at is a FinishLine though. He's out of state, so not positive.

they dont sell kobe's at finish line in america as far as i know

I'm going to hold off for now and see how the craziness plays out. Since most folks are passing on the Sharks I can grab those pretty easily when ready.

why are people calling'em HP that nickname sound beyond dumb, cloaks or ink i prefer to call em but if i cant get these 2002 raptor off this NTer then im grabbing a pair the 18th!!!!

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by swooshallday

sharks are taken off on eastbay

Must have been a sneak preview sale. Glad I got mine!
they will be back up next week or so, but its better for me there is too much going on this month possibly not even copping the cements

they will be back up in a week or so, but its better for me there is too much going on this month possibly not even copping the cements

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

they will be back up in a week or so, but its better for me there is too much going on this month possibly not even copping the cements
I decided to pass on Cement IVs. JB is CRAP, and for $160 now?!
tired.gif

I only cop AJ 3's these days.

I don't cop anything Jordan really except for this specific list I have of
the colorways that I simply must have. Just don't see the point anymore.

Back
Top Bottom