The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Invisibility Cloaks are FIIIIIIRE. Instant copp.

also,

Via MN

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-wolf_06.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-wolf.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-wolf_03.jpg

Wolfs > Sharks

These are looking good....Hoping to get these...
pimp.gif

Wolves would pop more if they had an orange sole or something, but I still think they're a nice clean colorway for those who don't like loud shoes. I have enough grey shoes as is though, so I think I'll pass.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any way to cut the lunar insole? i mean to cut the stupid ankle strap and wear them like the play fast?

EDIT: actually looking at them now you can cut it and make them like the play fast. will have to try it one of these days. im just interested in trying the lunar insole. are they any good?

Some dude over on ISS did it to his Xmas pair a while ago and they came out looking great.
my friend told me about this, anyone got a link or pics?
Ever since meth let me out on parole, I haven't even been over there. I'll do a quick search and see if I can find it.

wow, those cloaks are really really nice. For me it's the big Bang, sharks and the cloaks..

Found it.

They look really dope like this.

Picks are courtesy of quickstrike_mike over on iss.

Yea they look good like that. You get to keep the volt tounge which looks better, and you don't have to wear that stupid ankle strap.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

wolves are nice but I cant afford most of this ++!@.. way to much coming out in Feb. why did nike do this
It's nothing new if you think about it. Happens every Feb/Mar cuz Chinese New Year, the All Star Game, and Black History Month are all bunched together. Busiest times of the year for me every year in terms of copping shoes are always in the beginning and at the end, just gotta prep for it.

Not that crazy about the shoes overall but that inner ankle padding is incredible.. why can't Nike give more shoes that treatment?

Kobe wore the Play Fast again

We are almost 25 games in, and hes only worn the Play Strong like 6 times. I wonder if he has Play Strong insoles with a Play Fast tongue?

so is feb 18th confirmed for the jelly's? gotta start mappin out the next couple of weeks right NOW...

Yoooo just seen sharks in person! We got them in at my store, only 18 pairs though. Maybe we get more? Idk but they are too dope. I'm definitely getting a pair.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yoooo just seen sharks in person! We got them in at my store, only 18 pairs though. Maybe we get more? Idk but they are too dope. I'm definitely getting a pair.

That an independent shop or chain store?

Back
Top Bottom