The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

true to size on the kobe 7s.. when it comes to the length of your foot, but if you have wide or "fat" feet, because of the design of the inserts it will feel too tight or narrow because its almost like a compression feel. but it breaks in after some wears.

i got half size up (mainly cause i didnt have a choice), but yea i couldve went true to size, even with my wide feet. the half size up causes a lot of space in the toe box, but thanks to the tightness of the insert hugging my feet, it doesnt really bother me though.

but to sum it up, yea it will feel much tighter just cause of that insert

true to size for me. kobe 1,4,5,6,7 all of them I'm a size 10. and I have wide feet. I'm a size
10 in everything I buy.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by rjucks

Kinda worried now that the Sharks will be a little tight. I've never had a pair of Kobe's, I bought my true size.
i copped my true size in the kobe 7 bhms and that was the first thing i noticed. lengthwise they're fine. but its across the bridge of my foot that has me worried. i didnt have any real issues when i wore them saturday but i think its worth playing with the laces a little to see if i cant get some of the pressure off the sides of my feet.
Mine don't get here till Thursday. If they are tight will probably return an order a .5 size up online. These seem to still be widely available online.
go half size up.  I have narrow-normal and my TTS is way too tight.  Compared to my V's it's almost half a size smaller. V's I bought tts, VII's i would recommend .5 up unless you like the pain

just ordered my sharks off of eastbay today
pimp.gif
 the cloaks are next on my list
ohwell.gif

Am I the only person that thinks the Galaxy's are just "okay".. I was really looking forward to the traditional red based ASG kicks..

It's funny how your opinion can change with some really good photos. At first I thought the ASGs were the #$%% but after those pics, I really don't like the silver on the heel. Makes the shoe look gimmicky IMO. They still look good but not good enough to cop for me.

^^^^^^ same here I was lookin forward to see some red and blk cw...or maybe a all Orange upper something like the oc Kobe vi

So where exactly can these cloaks be copped? Ndc? Hoh? Eastbay? Sorry if this has been asked hundreds of times but I reallly need these shoes! Haha

It's funny how your opinion can change with some really good photos. At first I thought the ASGs were the #$%% but after those pics, I really don't like the silver on the heel. Makes the shoe look gimmicky IMO. They still look good but not good enough to cop for me.

Initial pics were nice to me, easy pass now.

Back
Top Bottom