The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by al3x89

so... for the elite, all they did was change the upper and put a carbon fiber healcup? 
grin.gif

inb4 all the hype 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wow those poison dart frogs are pretty ugly.

yup.

Full length zoom.

I don't see where the 50$ increase went...

But if I'm paying resellers price for cloaks and asg kicks, 200 seems cool I guess.

Getting really tired of the 1 piece upper tho....

There's only so much you can do....

If it continues with the 8s... I'll be getting bored of the line quick. And I'm getting there

Do you guys think that the poison dart frog pattern is to the 7 as gradient was to the 6? Are we about to see 20 poison dart frog colorways? I hope not.

I think there is one more cw(3 total) of the PDF, red based I think. IMO Nike wasted two colorways on the PDF, I appreciate something different for everybody but I'm not a fan of camo and PDF prints.

I was expecting more from the Elites, still a decent shoe though. The PDF Lakers look decent. Need to see in person to judge.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Do you guys think that the poison dart frog pattern is to the 7 as gradient was to the 6? Are we about to see 20 poison dart frog colorways? I hope not.

I have a feeling bout 6 different cw's will drop via the "Poison Dart Frog" model 
frown.gif
 , hopefully they just do 3 cw's and move on to the next .
The Elites look #DOPE !!  Raised scales, carbon fiber heel cup with full length Zoom Air unit has me thinking it might be one comfy shoe in the end. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

BOO-YAH !!!!!
tumblr_ltpe6kNRio1qhyogx.gif

Nike Zoom Kobe 7 ‘Poison Dart Frog’
Mint Candy / Black
488371 300
April 6, 2012
$140

^^ I needs this in my life ya'll - 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
The only "Poison Dart" pair that I need.

I think im done with the kobe VIIs...Until the GRs hit the outlets...

Unless the PDFs have GITD uppers i might have to reconsider.

Heres what I picked up so far

...if it makes you feel better, you can believe they are fake.

The details on the Elites look cool with the scales popping out, but the main flaw is they need more colors on those sneaks to make them more detailed, eye catching.

Originally Posted by Limitless

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ looks like you have a few pairs of fakes..
Not fakes my friend...Custom NikeIDs and a pair of custom painted midsole cheetahs...

shape of the bruce lee's looks really off on my phone.. my bad

Back
Top Bottom