The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by KyrieIrving

Usually not a fan of how the Kobe's look with jeans, but the Concords go really well with them

they do go well w jeans esp dark ones. i saw pics here of pdf's and cloaks w jeans. both are really clean.

Originally Posted by micon111

glad too see the earlier releases are on sale. I'm eyeing the del sols and sharks.

Glad to see the price drops also. The Black and Greys are on my list.

I slept on those Christmas Kobe's . In person they are fire. Might actually drop 300
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I slept on those Christmas Kobe's . In person they are fire. Might actually drop 300
sick.gif

xmas kobe's look nice in person. but I think 300 is kinda high. I've seen pairs go for 200-240 before. (10.5-11)

sick.gif

idk what size you are but i got mine a month ago, sz 11 DS for 210. 300 is way too much imo. 230-250 is fair for them.

Originally Posted by micon111

sick.gif

idk what size you are but i got mine a month ago, sz 11 DS for 210. 300 is way too much imo. 230-250 is fair for them.

Point me in that direction. Been looking for an 11.5-12 for the past few weeks and have only come across pairs going for $300+ on feebay. Death to these resellers.

tumblr_m3oe4hFbpr1qaavxfo1_500.jpg

My pair. Thoughts?
* Not bad. They look better in personal than Google image versions.
* Combined elements from IV and V. Herringbone + more cushioned ankle? Superb! (The VIs were great, but in protection, they kind of suck.)
* Runs pretty narrow like the Vs. Heavier than the previous two.
* Bootie is removable. I only confirmed this assumption today.
* Should buy a hi-cut bootie at NIKEID.com. Unfortunately, I couldn't use my money until September. So I need to wait a little while.

P.S. Please follow my Tumblr site. Hehehehehehe.

A few colorways in Lebron IX and KD IV's were also on sale at Niketowns from what I've read online. It's not just the VII's.

^^^
do yourself a favor & get you a pair.. select pics make the cloaks look good.. but there is nothing like seeing them in person.. so sick!

I admittedly haven't seen the cloaks in person, but I just don't see it

I was the same way until I got mine and took them outside.  My family was like what color are those, I was like depends on what angle you look at.  I know, I know, cool story bro.  Seriously though, pictures do not do these justice, you have to hold them in your hand to get the effect.

Cloaks look even better in person...

Of the 7's I own:
1. Cloaks
2. X-Mas/Leopards/Cheetahs
3. Galaxy
4. Wolf
5. Black/Grey
6. Lower Merion

And I'll definitely get Sharks, Del Sols, a 2nd pair of Wolfs & Home Elites before its on to the 8's.

I'll make a top 5 list at the end of the year. Elites won't be on there that's for sure.
grin.gif
I feel there are more to come, good or bad. Hoping for one using the fade option.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom