The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I just don't know with some of you. I just don't know...:lol:
What.jpg

I was about to pull the trigger on an eBay pair a week ago so I'm glad I held out! I'm just hoping that I will be able to get lucky on NDC. For being the third time around, I don't think the hype will be as huge for this but I'm sure it will be close to just as difficult to acquire. Worst case scenario is I strike out on NDC but eBay prices drop for the market being flooded...

Awesomeee i hope this info stays low so it can make it easier for us to cop. :smokin

Then again they posted it on twitter:smh:

Last edited:
Hoping to get a pair of these. Only have the Cheetahs and the USAs, since I missed out on the All-Stars and the Cloaks when they first released. I wonder if Niketown SF is going to have these in stock. Haven't announced anything about it. Just going to try my luck online. Even though I've practically missed out on every release I've wanted lol, except for the Olympic VIIs.

All i ever wanted from the Kobe VII line was the Cloaks...this rerelease is right up my alley...won't be missing these.

Would love to get my hands on a pair. So funny when I see people talk about double or tripling up... WTF are you doing with those?

^Balled in one. Joints are basically done.

Second one I probably won't use to play in, if I end up getting a third that one definitely will.

Why are they rereleasing the cloaks

Not complaining, just asking . . .

Any info on quantities?

I just need dat size 14

I got my 9.5s on release night, and then bought 10s a month later from the flightclubny site just to see if they fit better (they didn't) and to keep on ice. I'm not gonna be (more) selfish, so good luck to those who want to get them on Saturday.

would like to cop BUT these are notoriously bad with the shell breaking up.
I've seen a lot of photos with with the lines breaking apart for casual use.
something about the paint maybe?

We'll see on the release...

^

Horrible idea.

He'd be trading one of the better looking VIIs for the worst VII (and quite possibly the worst kobe) to release.

Last edited:
^
Horrible idea.
He'd be trading one of the better looking VIIs for the worst VII (and quite possibly the worst kobe) to release.
What if he feels the WTK is the best Kobe to release. You feel it's horrible but maybe he doesn't. I'd ditch the Cloaks for the WTK anyday of the week.

Back
Top Bottom