***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

^^^why cant nike make the V like those, crimson instead of red w/ navy laces and gold instead of silver and make it a GR?

Thats a beautyful thing RU!
roll.gif

For those who wanna know the details about the release of Mr Basketball ZLV:

Where: House of Hoops.
When: February 22nd.
Time: 10 AM.
Price: $250 (special packaging included).
Quantity: Limited
wink.gif

More info:
CLICK HERE

the shoe is not my cup of tea.for a tribute shoe for nikes main man,there is a shocking lack of real creativity design-wise on these.kudos to the brilliantpackaging though.

are there two versions for the mr basketballs? one with a box or just the one with the locker? was retail $250?

I don't think these are legit(edit: THEY ARE NOT LEGIT) but someone sent this pic to me, box is from 90's they are supposedly VI's
d7d35e98efdac560642f60ea13d191bbf75de32.pjpg

dunkmans are legit taken from the nike site coming out soon with a $140 price tag

16535533e6bdc2b965d368d516689e3a5b1a9ec.pjpg

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

I don't think these are legit but someone sent them to me, box is from 90's they are supposedly VI's
d7d35e98efdac560642f60ea13d191bbf75de32.pjpg

dunkmans are legit taken from the nike site coming out soon with a $140 price tag

16535533e6bdc2b965d368d516689e3a5b1a9ec.pjpg
Those are NOT the VI's my kind sir... lol..

are there two versions for the mr basketballs? one with a box or just the one with the locker? was retail $250?

200.00 according to Greg's info
and you all will not see the other version of the Mr. Basketball PE's.....

I don't think these are legit(edit: THEY ARE NOT LEGIT) but someone sent this pic to me, box is from 90's they are supposedly VI's

look like fake soldier 2's.

posting of fakes is a no no.

i like how the detail on the upper is different for each pair.

the locker box is dooooooooooooooooooooooope! best box I've ever seen. I love it when companies go that extra mile to make somethin a lil more special

Im more geeked about the packaging, than the actual shoe. I mean the shoe is nice, but the packaging is what would really make me put forth effort to getthese.
Im beyond impressed. Whoever made that call should get a nice pat on the back

I agree... ^^ When I saw these I was WOWED... I don't think ANY company has ever put that type of thinking into a package and these are on POINT. I wishALL Special Releases had this type of packaging...

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

the locker box is dooooooooooooooooooooooope! best box I've ever seen. I love it when companies go that extra mile to make somethin a lil more special

Im more geeked about the packaging, than the actual shoe. I mean the shoe is nice, but the packaging is what would really make me put forth effort to get these.
Im beyond impressed. Whoever made that call should get a nice pat on the back

yea to open the case the lock has to be on 23 which is another nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom