***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

BP wats up, can we see a pair of lebron 5's in HWC but a better colorway, i think the lebrons HWC are ok, but can be WAAYYYYYY BETTA

laugh.gif
@ ska.

Good stuff.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

BP wats up, can we see a pair of lebron 5's in HWC but a better colorway, i think the lebrons HWC are ok, but can be WAAYYYYYY BETTA

i have a few, only gonna post one though...

BP, LOVE what you do, but I can't help but imagine JOHN ELWAY wearing those for the Broncos back in the day, which for a Cleveland fan, doesn't exactlygive me goosebumps. Keep up the great work though.

Originally Posted by LBJ23 DChap23

how much could i re-sell these for ? im planning on buying them and re-selling them but i need to know how much i can get for them

2d635122eced9a20942bc9414601d6be92e47ea.jpg

when are these dropping?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

i have a few, only gonna post one though...
(Smokey voice) Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum!

Those are killer BP
pimp.gif
: as are all of the photoshops you do. Wish they would release those, could rock them with all of my Florida Gators gear.

Anybody know if Nike is gonna make anymore White/Navy Lebron V's? And are they gonna make different colorways for the V's?

So my question is are any of these school kicks or hwc gonna release? If theyre not, other than ebay, where can I snag them at?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

So my question is are any of these school kicks or hwc gonna release? If theyre not, other than ebay, where can I snag them at?

well the hwc is said to be a HOH release, and the skool kicks alrdy released at HOH and there all gone,gl findin em any where but ebay and even if ya do besure to bring ur check book bc the SVSM and CTKs are goin from 400-800 and u cant even find a pair of osu's for less then 700 bucks(cheapest ive seen)

If the HWC's are ONLY gonna be a HOH release then Im just dead... I need a hook up orsomething cause I really want a pair of those pretty bad.. No way am I gonna be able to cop the FF at all.... BP love that Ps you did and im from the MILE HIGHso YEAH those with an ELWAY throwback would be =
pimp.gif

They had a pair HWC V's Ebay in my size and the auction ended early. I'm hearing the FAiRfax are releasing at HOH both Home and Away colorways. I couldcare less but them Away (fairfax) ones are pretty nice.

Haven't been in this thread in a whiiiilllee...

Last post I read from Ru was passing on the V and waiting for the VI.... guess that didn't turn out well....
laugh.gif

I tried finding what lows drop this month, but to no avail.... anyone?

Back
Top Bottom