The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

I'll leave some feedback over the weekend, but here are the instrumentals to the Nas is God's Son: 2nd Coming mixtape...

The Jordan Massacre- Roses goes hard, but you shoulda waited to let the beat drop, and it seems like the transistion between bars isn't smooth enough, butnice **#+.

BIGJUICE- I liked your beats, but the drum patterns didn't match the melodies to me. It's like I woulda used them for a different song.

Mez- Cotdamn... that is all.

Originally Posted by iceman21542

PushaV- I thought I had commented earlier, but those beats were sick. It's good to see you're improving by the beat. Galactic Wars was my favorite. When I get back to STL we need to get together and collab to see what both of us can come up with.

You already know I been down for some collaboing, man...
laugh.gif
I'm goin' to school in Chicago now, though. So I'll probably only be back aroundSt. Louis every once and a while, for Spring Break and stuff like that. But if you ever in the area, definitely get at me to see if I'm in town as well. Bythe way, "I'm A Bachelor" is hot. You know I'm a fan of synths. And your basslines always seem to set off tracks, once they drop. The bridgeand breadown at the end with that harpsichord sounding joint is...
eek.gif

Mayor... I'm tellin' you. You keep makin' real nice improvements by the beat. So is this some sampled stuffall chopped up or what? These strings and drums are niiice. This is more my style.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kaigen... "Scene II" is glorious. That just about sums it up. All your chopping is always so clean. Stringsand horns sound great.

Click here...

Running With Knives

^ That style won't last but i enjoyed Roses. That snare on it was perfect. I'd like to hear more of your sampled joints.

Pusha - Thats pretty nice! u be knockin out those uptempo tracks. i can hear timberlake on alot of your stuff

Equaztion - thanks for posting that beat. never heard that joint before but its sick!

Mavel Man - Stand The Rain
pimp.gif
Nicely done. and with the recording too!

The jordan Mas..- not really down for all that soulja boy stuff but
eek.gif
Roses Thats joint is crazy!!

Mez one - went through all of them .......Hey Nas
pimp.gif
,MasterMind,
pimp.gif
Thugz Mansion,
pimp.gif
Success
pimp.gif
,Gotta Love it
pimp.gif

3 New Tracks added: Good Days - CIC Snippet 2 - Eastside Street

Originally Posted by Equaztion

^ That style won't last but i enjoyed Roses. That snare on it was perfect. I'd like to hear more of your sampled joints.

Yeah i make them because that's what people around my parts only listen to
eyes.gif
just tryna get my name out there

All good Jordan Massacre, a lot of those joints were on point, Roses was very nice though (could have used a nice basline, but then again im on the laptop soidk if you even have one or note lol).

Equation, im loving Plan 9, crazy sample (ya gotta send me that sir). As for the other joint, thats ill as well....i'll post up a little something I didwith that sample as well later on tonight.

Mayor, keep at t, you've come a logn way in such a short amt of time.
laugh.gif

You get better by the submission.

^ Don't have it any more but its by Brian Bennett..

And where you be diggin at Mez lol( I Know u in NYC like me) but i didnt think anyone would have that Solid Solution sample.

Same for you ps2 that Heavyweights joints sounds sooo familiar

New beat up..(working title)...the sample is obvious..it usually takes me like 3 days to complete 1 beat..
smh.gif

yo NYC... that last beat wasnt really a beat.

try breaking your different segments up into 4 or 8 bars. also, you need some kind of drum pattern to keep it together! the idea is in your head, you justgotta put all the pieces in and then kinda organize it.

what are you using to produce?

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Did you just take that sample from the beginning of Questions? I'm not really sure if I agree with sampling something from a Hip-Hop song like that. Anyway, I don't like this one too much...I'm not a big fan of pitch changes like that with vocal samples...it always sounds odd to me. With that being said, I can tell that you've progressed a whooole lot in the little bit of time that you've been posting things in here. Keep doin your thing.

�ehh..true..but i made the beat because i liked the sample..
laugh.gif
..it was just somethingi put together in my spare time...heres another version

For fans of Neptunes around 2001-03, definitely give a listen to DeepSpace, and if you like check out anything else, nothings strikingly similar though.

Mayor- Shoulda stayed with the second version of I Gotta Cry. How Ya Doin goes extra hard though, you are really starting to improve by every beat. The snareskick and percussion used in How Ya Doin fit it almost perfectly.

I'll be back with some more feedback, until then please leave some for me, instead of the normal one or two people.
laugh.gif

CROSSISOM... "Deep Space" isn't bad. But there's somethin about parts of these melodies that sounds off-key,like they clash or somethin'. The percussion is on point. Still, this is the style of beat that I like. That space-age type $#*%.

Mayor... I'm not seeing "I Gotta Cry" in your most recent post...? I only see "How Ya Doin." (Which isn't bad).Only thing is that I don't like that much choppiness in a sampled beat. Still, wow... Your drums and percussion are already where you need them to be. Doyou do this every day? I gotta give props for the grind.

And here is I.... Check the end...

Takeover Music

Pusha- Takeover Music... it had the beat and everything I woulda expected for the song. Your snares and perussion use are great. The beat was hot fire, but themain synth sound felt kinda uninspired and seemed like it was used to make the song less empty. You can get use to it after a while though.

WHOO! THE SUSPENSION IS FINALLY LIFTED!!

But Vinsanity
eek.gif
eek.gif
Honestly on the last couple of tracks I've heard, if youkeep this level of work, I guarantee that you'll could make it on an industry level.
Takeover Music is ill, the drums are always on point from you.Plus, the change ups were on point. The only this if you kinda changed that main melody a little for maybe theverse of hook. (THE HELL WAS I TALKIN BOUT?) Either way it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do you have any artists to record with?

Back
Top Bottom