The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

i dont like giving feedback cuz im still a rookie to the game...anyways
Tom jooks...hat joint you posted was something different...i liked it

Nothing before that beat solidified ya position as my 4 favorite NT producer (if that means anything to you..prolly not)

New beat up though... "Feel Good MuSICK...peep..i like it..has a nice mellow feel to it..the sample could be obvious to those who know their R&B..peepthe other beats if you guys have the time to..let me know how ya feel about them

�� ����
�� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� � �� ��� �
Powered by Podbean.com�� �
�� ��� ����

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Nothing before that beat solidified ya position as my 4 favorite NT producer (if that means anything to you..prolly not)

New beat up though... "Feel Good MuSICK...peep..i like it..has a nice mellow feel to it..the sample could be obvious to those who know their R&B..peep the other beats if you guys have the time to..let me know how ya feel about them

1.) It's cool, I'm just anxious as hell for feedback and when I see a new post and click it and it'sjust some one leaving a track its like
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
2.)
pimp.gif

3.) Feel Good Musick is good. Try to make the chops smoother and you'll be good.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

If you're gonna post a beat without giving feedback, don't expect any feedback.
eyes.gif

*Hint to NothingBefore*.... I don't think I've ever seen you leave one piece of feedback.... Which is why I basically never listen to your stuff.

Kuribo
... I'm not seeing "Ursula" on your MySpace...? "Thanks Miles" is OK, but it sounds off-key or somethin'.

Mayor... Your player/coding is messed up. Try again...
laugh.gif

Plan... "Look of Love" is sweet. That bassline ishot. I love the reverbed snare off in the background, too. The "What Now" intro had me in full anticipation for whatever was about to drop...
laugh.gif
Snare is a little loud, though. All your remixes are always so perfectly lined up with tempos and what not. Beats sound like they were meant for the acapellas.

Chea...

Your Ruler Has Arrived

Originally Posted by iThirdWorld

I got a grip of new beats on the page come on yall !!! http://www.myspace.com/jaepart2

i'll rate mayor's stuff tomorrow, im listening to house music right now boom ts boom ts boom ts boom ts

boom.... ts ....boom.... ts ....boom.... ts ....boom
dan doo dandadan doo danda dun doo din

i tried spacing to match time measure, word to FL6
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

N_ COME BACK WIT A NEW SCREENNAME AND HE GETS IGNORED ?

BICHASSEDNESS UP IN HEAA
indifferent.gif
! !!!!

WHAT YALL THANK UH MY NEW BEATS

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
?

C55589~Puff-Diddy-Posters.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

New beat up though... "Feel Good MuSICK...peep..i like it..has a nice mellow feel to it..the sample could be obvious to those who know their R&B..peep the other beats if you guys have the time to..let me know how ya feel about them

�� ����
�� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� � �� ��� �
Powered by Podbean.com�� �
�� ��� ����

mayor ur stuff sounds like your still learning but its something better then lot of people i know starting off which is really good and number 4...wait tillthe new Tracks drop lol.

as for what pusha said ....see me in the beat battle then you can review , but nah i hear time to time what people post just dont review to much if somebodyknows they good then they shouldnt care what the next person says thats why i keep dropin off tracks whenever i feel like

AyO some time tomorrow I will be posting some beats ... I never post the beats that me and my man do because currently we are shopping a deal and a couple ofheads have snatched a beat from us or sampled some of our original tracks ...

In my opinion there is a lot of poor quality sampling that I have been hearing ... off-timing loops and bad mixing .. Everyone who contributes to this forumhas GREAT ideas and I can hear the potential ... BUT ... you have to keep working on them .. it might be the equip. ya'll working w/ (pause) ..

Im not saying im gonna shut it down tomorrow, but definitely tune in ... I'll probably toss 2 or 3 out there .. Give my piff blowers somethin to zone outtoo
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
.... Word, though. I'll be waiting anxiously, guy.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

as for what pusha said ....see me in the beat battle then you can review

And what exactly does that have to do with giving feedback to anyone...?

It doesn't matter if you know you're good or not. The purpose of this thread is to discuss and comment on each other's music.

Pusha great job on Moonwalker and Your Ruler has arrived. I have no complaints about Moonwalker real pro sound and the timing is on point. BPM real smooth. IMOYour Ruler needs a harder baseline. The baseline is too soft almost like a Justin Timberlake track while the overall feel of the sounds is more like a downsouth Rick Ross type of track and maybe the track can be sped up a notch not sure what the BPM is right now. And that timbo laugh sound on the hook near theend isn't needed.

You do real good with the synths. What program and plugins do you usually use? I trying to venture off into Reason and with the Miko/Neko but right now I'mjust a FL Studio pro guy.

Just listened to more of your beats Pusha and I have to say your newest tracks are real good. Keep up the good work, just had to show some love to a fellowproducer. I love your horns on We Reign Supreme. Good baseline on Shooting Stars, not feeling the overall sounds but the baseline is heat rock. The baseline onTakeover Music is great. You have a good sound.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

You'd better post some out of this world !*!% or else you're gonna look like a fool.

not tryin to knock the dude but that sure is what he makes it sound like.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

AyO some time tomorrow I will be posting some beats ... I never post the beats that me and my man do because currently we are shopping a deal and a couple of heads have snatched a beat from us or sampled some of our original tracks ...

In my opinion there is a lot of poor quality sampling that I have been hearing ... off-timing loops and bad mixing .. Everyone who contributes to this forum has GREAT ideas and I can hear the potential ... BUT ... you have to keep working on them .. it might be the equip. ya'll working w/ (pause) ..

Im not saying im gonna shut it down tomorrow, but definitely tune in ... I'll probably toss 2 or 3 out there .. Give my piff blowers somethin to zone out too
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This better be some %%+...

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I like that ghost joint but nah , soundclick said "its staff has to review" the page ... I uploaded a lot of old piff ... My man actuallylet the vault loose .. I know it sounds like I was poppin off , but its true .. Honestly, a lot of people are not cutting samples properly and dont placechords together properly neither .. Before you start making beats you should study music a little bit .. There are certain things that work and some ishh thatjust doesnt .. We were heavy into the sampling thing as well and thats why I am sharing those .. I dont want to share too many original tracks , but I'llgive you his artist page .. http://www.myspace.com/mickey_rawz .. those are songs we got going with a coupleof samples and a couple of original beats ... enjoy !!

Make sure you peep the song - face up #%! down (original beat) & also peep white girl (sampled beat) ...

be back manana with some ishhh for ya'll .... no patrick swayze (ghost) ...
pimp.gif

Nah that isnt me rapping .. and you say white girls sounds like somethin you would hear in a target commercial hmm sounds like $$$ to me
wink.gif
.. Now lets be for real .. We are in a beat thread correct ?? So what criticismdo you have for the beats , because you didn't really say anything besides that @%+ up face down was a simple beat ?

Peep game this thread states "dope beats only"
indifferent.gif
...yeah ok .. But we are here to gain different views & aspects, and hopefully learn something along the way .. YOU ARENT GONNA BE THE NEXT KANYE JUST BECAUSEYOU PICKED UP A USED MPC AND A SET OF TURNTABLES .. thats all im sayin' .. just knowing your chords requires some type of music knowledge PLAN BEATS ..

So please ... next time a more technical response in reference to the beats .. cause you didnt really say anything

Oh yeah and the rapping is wack ?? I guess it would be a lot better if he were talking about guns or hustling right ?? The game is already saturated with BS.. we not trying to make hot 97
eyes.gif
.. striving for more like Z100 ..

But yo , soundclick still hasnt let me on but im still coming back with some piff for ya'll dudes
pimp.gif
.... keep doing ya thang though . We'll be talking .

come on plan..... you make it sound as though his beats were completely awful. have a little decency and stop being a hater... you did the same %%$ to me like2 weeks ago.

akuratl, your beats aren't bad. "white girl" was kind of tight, and could have been pretty hot, but that rapper is wayyyyy too corny and mickeyavalon sounding. the other track was all right, but it wasnt well composed in terms of the chords and stuff.

just work on it a little. for those of you who are hating all the time, just relax a little and give people some feedback. eaaasssssssy kids. eeeeeeeasy.

just relax a little and give people some feedback.
Funny how you posted right after me and didn't give me feedback. I will make sure NO ONE ever gives you feedback.
indifferent.gif

eeeeeeasy tom. eeeeeeeasy. relax man!

i'll get to yours and everyones beats soon, probably when i have something to post myself. you tryin to tell me you give EVERYONE feedback everytime youpost??? stop running around here like the sheriff.

and plan, im just trying to tell you guys not to rip the kid like you do. yeah he came in like an arrogant #%!%+$!, as did i last week, but theres other waysto put him in his place (like letting him continue to think his beats are hot and then having someone who actually matters tell him that he's garbage). youreally that mad that someones arrogant on the internet?

its funny.... with all these
indifferent.gif
and
sick.gif
, its all of YOU who are starting to sound arrogant.

Tom Jooks Product is nice....Wine Cellar is aight not really my style
Guy that posted the myspace..I'm feelin the first 2 beats..rappin is f'n corny thoygh
Pusha's ruler beat is hot..reminds me of some timbo +@%!..wished it thumped more though...
Plan Beats I'm feelin almost all your beats
pimp.gif

These are my beats...I'm new like Mayor..been at it for a month..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=800254

im out chea-
I'm actually pretty surprised. you sound pretty good considering you're a first timer. beat is pretty cool, all 3 of these are nice offerings, but theyall need some work.
Right now, what would probably be best for you in my eyes is starting fresh on some new material. Nothing about these 3 is special, so theres not really muchpoint in continuing on them. the more you experiment and create, the more things you'll stumble on and figure out.... with your next tracks, work onlayering sounds (your instruments are pretty standard, but theyll suit you fine for now) and making your drums sounds heavier and fuller.

Tom Jooks--
Product is pretty cool... i like the concept around it, but i think the sample with the 8th note piano stabs kinda clashes with the first piano. cool chordthough with the 1st piano.
wine cellar is cool also... doesnt really work for me though.

check out my 2 new beats, and updated version of "knowdoze" and a new track called "knock knock"

also, if you have a little extra time, check out the title track from my instrumental/electronic album, "skeletummy," also on my myspace...... if youlike what you hear, you can get the whole album for free, just click the cover.
http://

Back
Top Bottom