The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

sick.gif
...not in a good way.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

sick.gif
...not in a good way.

�dummy....the link didn't even work..look at you hatin when u didnt even hear anything yet..you the same dude asking if u can have some of mybeats
roll.gif
roll.gif
anyways...heres the song

Edit: Warning- name calling. This is your final warning.

http://

I'm gonna shoppin this for Bobby Valentino sometime this month, just gotta finish writing the song and gettin someone to sing it.
The ENDING is
sick.gif
x
eek.gif
Collab

This needs somethin else but I just can't put my finger on it

I need to fix the levels on this but I like it so far

pimp.gif

Mayor of NYC - Yo I Gotta Cry sounds kindamessy because you can still hear the drums in the sample, but it seems like the beat could be hot if you EQ them out somehow.That's a problem for me toowhen i use long samples.

HypeBeast - YOUR BEATS ARE FIRE!Made me feel like i need to step up my game man. I can't tell what the second beatis missing...maybe a high lead or something??

Anyways, i just got reason 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WAMP WAMP REMIX

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=323981&songID=6337225Enzo Ferrari - The WampWamp remix sounds good. I like the synths on it. I always hear about reason but I figured with my plugins on FL Studio that I didn't need to bother lookinginto that program but the synths sound real crisp and unique.

Mayor - I Gotta Cry has too much going on with it, starting from the drums to the sample. This is an improvement from some of your previous efforts so justkeep working at it and you'll get better.

Pusha x Vinsanity - Takeover Music is pretty good. I kinda see what Crossisom was saying with the synth, but overall I liked it. Also the drums/percussion isridiculous. I could tell that you tweaked the 808/bass drum and it knocks.

Hypebeast McStreetwear - I wasn't feeling the first beat much, but I did like the second and third beat. I like the jazzy-synth feel that the third one hasgoing on and I could picture an R&B artist doing something with both of those.

New beat up. "ThroughIt All". Haven't sampled in a while so I wanted to see if I still knew how to do some chopping/flipping. LOL! I also wanted this to have a live,raw feel to it and I tried implementing that in the various drum/percussion patterns, bass notation and overall mix of the beat. Feedback appreciated.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=323981&songID=6337225

yea..i need to work on long samples...so i took the sample out and did something else...let me know what you guys think of CRY....and i also made anotherbeat..called "House of Voices"..check em both out..thanks!

�� ��� �
�� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� � �� ��� �