The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Ok .. I had some time to give some feedback .. lets get it on

Tom Jooks - Last beat I didnt like , then in 24 hrs you make another beat , only this time I really like it .. It was a sound you dont heartoo often and some good head nod music .. keep it up

Hypebeast - Good commercial track .. Even if you snatch out the little sampled voice that drops during the hook , it could go to any artist ..nice track .. and have you been sampling long ?? Once you start creating your own beats , it becomes addictive ... serious !!

Mez One - I like the track ... n_'s spittin some ishh on it ... on some hip hop jump off .. NYC ishh , I can respect that being a Queensdude myself .. come holla at me !! The instrumentals were ok compared to that song itself ..

Juice - Skeletummy intro was dope ... I was also waitin for the beat to drop .. I have to listen to your album , I see you had it for downloadon your myspace .. I'll check it out

Marvel Man X - "come on over" was basically the whole beat sampled wasnt it ?? ... But I enjoyed "G ride" ... dont get ittwisted though .. I was diggin the old school remix , but I like hearin just totally different sounds ..

Did I get everyone ??

AyO I had asked people to peep some beats I made years ago ... But can you gusy plz peep the beat "ELOVE" and see what ya'll really think aboutit .. Im really feeling the hip hop / techno type beats ... appreciate it !! Keep up the work my n_'s

HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/DEADFAMOUSBEATPUSHA
pimp.gif

Marvel Man X- ELOvE had that 80's techno feel. Dope. Would've been nice if you did something else with thevoice sample.

Check out, "What..." It's probably the best beat I made so far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Marvel Man X- ELOvE had that 80's techno feel. Dope. Would've been nice if you did something else with the voice sample.

pimp.gif

Nah , not the best beat you made so far ... Go back and listen to "siren" .. that joint was
pimp.gif

Hey btw , I made ELOVE .. not marvel man .. I love the techno feel .. Tom Jooks , jooked me on the credit
laugh.gif
.. stay up homie .. good *#* though as usual
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Marvel Man X- ELOvE had that 80's techno feel. Dope. Would've been nice if you did something else with the voice sample.

pimp.gif

Nah , not the best beat you made so far ... Go back and listen to "siren" .. that joint was
pimp.gif

Hey btw , I made ELOVE .. not marvel man .. I love the techno feel .. Tom Jooks , jooked me on the credit
laugh.gif
.. stay up homie .. good *#* though as usual
smokin.gif

OH WOW, I feel like a $%#@. I just
pimp.gif
. But I did manage to squeeze outanother one, "Word up...". For some reason I felt like playing the Drums.

One love.

AyO .. everytime I turn around you got a new beat .. you on ya grizzly
smokin.gif
.. and dont worry bout before , I was
pimp.gif
too ..

I gotta say , it might be the high , but im feelin it , and I could hear "check the rhyme" ... I wish i had the acapella to it .. I bet it would fitperfect .. crazy suttle .. nice drums homeboy !!

I gotta update my crack soon ... Im a put beats up from 3 years ago soon lol .. all the beats you hearin are 4-5 years old .. more piff
pimp.gif

http://myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha .... im yooooo pushaaaaaa

Yeah good looks ... trust me , i'll be updating shortly , just have to let people hear these first .. I'll probably place them into a soundclick jointaftwerwards ya dig !!!

AyO its funny u named that beat "and another one" , cause I can hear biggie on it "and another one" ... you should sample his voice on tothat track
pimp.gif
.. I like it .. but Yo , play with the beat a little bit ..you got that old school kick with the drums .. let them Rock !! where you gettin ya drums from ? what equipment (pause) ?

pure piff ~~~>>>> http://myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

indifferent.gif
This N' drop beats every second and left 1 person feedback.

indifferent.gif
You're wrong but
eyes.gif
. I only leave feedback to those who give it. You acting like a just come here todump beats, I've been posting here before this thing had a sticky. I've been leaving feedback before I even started making beats. You need to chill.

laugh.gif
@ hypebeast .... he drop too many beats for n_'s to be able toplay catch up ... but he be leavin feedback .

funny you say that hype cause I left you feedback and you aint leave me none .. nothin 2 be
frown.gif
over but
indifferent.gif

go ahead and
pimp.gif
to that ~~~~>>>>> http://myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha

Point taken. Wasn't really talkin bout myself tho but whatever. Akura, I'm postin from the cell so I'll have to leave feedback for you when I gethome...sorry. What probably threw me off is that you just posted a myspace link and people are usually more specific so...

aint nuffin Hypebeast .... and I fully understand .. but I haven't even signed on to soundclick yet .. yeah dudes are usually more specific , but I wouldappreciate if you peeped the page .. listened to the beats .. you seem to be making some quality joints so that would be love
pimp.gif

you can always
pimp.gif
2 this ~~~~.>>>>> http://myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha

I leave feedback on dudes joints just because i love hearin new ishh ya diiig .. nice to see whose on the come up wit chya sometimes .. get some knowledge(pause) .

nothingbefore, that beat is sorta tight but like, the chords are all over the place. it bothers my extremely well-tuned sense of judging other peoples'song structure and direction. the second part, where you do the same little progression but dropped down a little bit, does NOTHING for the song. i like thebreakdown, and im feeling your instruments and futurustic vibe a LOT.

so you say you're going to the record labels? this is kinda hot, but it wont make it past the most critical ears. GOOD LUCK THO BRO!!!!!!!! god knows weall need it....

and i'ma get to everyone else in a bit.... i just had to see what this was all about. peace

Originally Posted by THEBIGJUICE

nothingbefore, that beat is sorta tight but like, the chords are all over the place. it bothers my extremely well-tuned sense of judging other peoples' song structure and direction. the second part, where you do the same little progression but dropped down a little bit, does NOTHING for the song. i like the breakdown, and im feeling your instruments and futurustic vibe a LOT.

so you say you're going to the record labels? this is kinda hot, but it wont make it past the most critical ears. GOOD LUCK THO BRO!!!!!!!! god knows we all need it....

and i'ma get to everyone else in a bit.... i just had to see what this was all about. peace

yea thanks but this aint even got a dry mix on it so stuff is crashing all over each other , but the beats im shoping are all clean tho good'looks butyeah labels is going to make a bit more money slide my way th
pimp.gif

ima peep ur stuff also now

NothingBefore - The beat was pretty good but some variatons would've been nice.

Last one I'm going to post for a while, gonna start working on something.

"Reign"

Plan, that villa remix... DOPE!

Chris, Moonwalker is crazy. Hope them classes are goin' well, bro.

tom jooks-- "reign" is ok... i like the drum pattern and the way the track moves, but the samples sound weird to me. they clash a bit... if yousmoothed them out, this track would be way more listenable. good start tho.

check out a new one i did for a friend of mine, he wanted me to flip the michael jackson "the way you make me feel" sample. i had some trouble withthe original sample so i just said !*+* it and made it hard and just used the vocal sample.
the juice -"the way you make me feel"
btw turn it up for this one cuz it kinda knocks
pce

Jooks - "Reign" is ehh. I dunno good rums are what I value the most I guess, and the snare seemed a little dry. But the melody was alright I guess.

Akura - "everybody has changed" is chill. Like I said wit Jooks the drums seem sort weak (for lack of better word). But good work with that."Don't Cry For Me" id
smokin.gif
I like that guitar change up yougot goin..

NothingBefore -
84135b59e333cf15d3acb014f4d43c410450175.gif
pimp.gif
That's what I'm talkin bout. That Melody is sickening. Plus, thats whatdrums should sound like. The only thing is the snare got on my nerves and lil bit but I'm just nit pickin
tongue.gif
. Very Good Work.

The Juice - This one is on point. I like that melody very Neptunish. Also, the drums are real good. Keep it up!

Ok...I dunno if I like this one. The concept seems good but I dunno but the execution. I like what the synth brings to the track but it risks the overall valueIMO. Lemme know what you think. Joint needs tweaking no doubt tho.

hey guys what program do you use?

im using Acid, and i currently need a help

get at me at aim jleeiscool

HypeBeast- That last beat you posted was alright, but seemed�boring after awhile even though you changed up the drum patterns and melodies�everyso often. Not bad though.
The Juice- The Way You Make Me Feel has this dope %!$ vibe to it. No suggestions here, just a hot %!$ beat overall.
pimp.gif

Tom Jooks- I couldn't really�get into Reign. Maybe some differnt percussion and a different drum pattern. It has potential though. Another One could be agreat R&B beat if you could smooth it out some.

NothiungBefore- You need to start putting your %#+# on Soundclick or something. Somebody gonna steal one of these things. Poe Boys was hot, but the drums couldbe a tinch louder, especially compared to the synths and stuff used. Epic %#+# though.
pimp.gif

akuratl02- The beats on your page were alright, but they basically sounded the same. I like that ELOVE beat the most for some reason, but it was toorepetitive.

Plan- That Pray remix is unworldly. Tha's all I can say.

Marvel Man X- G Ride is heat rocks. You sound like the next comin of Mannie Fresh x Three 6�with that %#+#.
pimp.gif

Now it's time for y'all to check out this E-Piffany
pimp.gif

Jmx*PTEyMDY4OTM4NTIxNDAmcHQ9MTIwNjg5NzUzMDAzMSZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZuPQ==.jpg
��

Crossisom... Not really feelin' "Hefty." Too repetitive for my taste. And "Liftoff" isn't really my style.Somethin' about your melodies just... doesn't sound like melodies. Sound like someone just messin' around on the keys. But your drums are usuallyon point. I like whatever kits you use for those.

JUICE... I like that latest beat, and I actually think it would be even better if you just totally did away with the vocal melody. It justseems too abrupt and random. Kinda kills the mood of the beat. Other than that, no complaints, though. That does sound kinda Neptunesish.

NothingBefore... I agree with JUICE on those organ chords. They're all over the place and not really melodic. Messes with my ears, too.The best part of the beat is that crazy arpeggiated pad type thing that starts the beat off, but I'm guessing you really didn't "play" that,to begin with (Nothing bad about that, just sayin'... Come up with melodies to compliment those arpeggies). And do away with those rapid hi-hat rolls...Not feelin' em. Out of curiosity, what labels are you presenting this to...?

Hype... This is hot. I've always liked the way you mix samples with original melodies. Drums are hard. Switch-ups are pretty nice. Thebreakdowns like that one at 1:05 are dope. I'm on the fence bout that synth, too, though. It works, but I wonder if it could be better. Lookin' forwardto the collab.
pimp.gif

jleeiscool... I, personally, still only use FL Studio.

Kenny... Classes are goin' well. Just got back up to the Chi after spending Spring Break back home. Nice to see you pop into the thread.What's good with your latest projects?

JUICE - I agree with Pusha, except if you used the vocal sample for part of the chorus, instead of just randomly that might make it more tolerable. Besidesthat, the beat's hot.

Crossisom - I couldn't vibe with Hefty too much. The drums were on point but it seems like the melodies were forced into the song.

Hype - The 8 bar break on the second verse and on the beginning of the 3rd verse is tight. I like when producers can flip samples for breaks/bridges/etc.

NothingBefore - That intro is crazy! I like everything in the beat except the organ chords, like others commented on. They don't seem to fit with the beatwell, but good job nonetheless.

Akuratl02 - Everything Has Changed is cool, but if you played some additional instruments to make it sound fuller and more original, than just the loops/chopsthat are in it.

I remixed "Roc Boys" and gave it a different vibe. Comments/constructive criticism will be appreciated.
Roc Boyz Remix

Back
Top Bottom