The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

The Track was never mixed down yet When The Artist gets on it Then you'll hear the Finish product but good looks to everybody

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Well, for the record, mixing down the track has nothing to do with how your chords are off-key.

grin.gif
well put.......
in other news,
JUST got my first keyboard in the mail TODAY. (been using the mouse since day 1).... its an M-Audio Axiom 49 (gift for my 21st b-day). im gonna come aroundwith my first foray into the peripheral world in like a day or two. sit tight and i'll be back with reviews and a new joint.

....and, because i have no shame, i'm going to re-invite everyone to download my instrumental LP, "Skeletummy." its some #!%! to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to, and maybe fall asleep and study to. its free and i guarantee you wont regret picking it up.

PEACE

2001178229293885949_rs.jpg

MEGAUPLOAD DOWNLOAD LINK

Jay-Z "AMERICAN BLACKOUT"

01- Introduction (Produced by Matthew Thurman)
02- Pray (Produced by The Blaylocks)
03- American Dreamin' (Produced by PLAN)
04- Hello Brooklyn 2.16 (Produced by TIME)
05-No Hook (Produced by Mighty 1ne ft. TIME)
06- Roc Boys (Produced by Half Amazin')
07- Sweet (Produced by FLU)
08- I Know (Produced by StewRat BEATS!)
09- Party Life (Produced by FLU)
10- Ignorant %@!* (Produced by Mighty 1ne)
11- Say Hello (Produced by PLAN)
12- Success ft. Nas (Produced by Mighty 1ne)
13- Fallin' (Produced by Matthew Thurman)
14- Blue Magic (Produced by NAUFAL)
15- American Gangster (Produced by Half Amazin')
16- Pray II (Produced by Apollo Keys)
17- Partially Sweet (Produced by True Star Productions)

AyO Mr Jooks ... whats poppin . I aint been around
[Randy Jackson] "well lemme just say this, much better performance than last week" [Randy Jackson] . your remix of the roc boys joint was dope fam... I think it happened to be on the best beat you have done ... it did get thrown off towards the middle , but in the beginnin it was hittin harder than thejoint on NKTLK presents .. true story .

still got that pifferfice piff music ~~~~>>>>> http://myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha (Iwill be updating the beats and cateloging '04-06 next)

I'm working on a couple of projects right now, about to start completing these albums, I wanted to see who had tracks available to sell or give.

Hey....this is my first time sharing..Beats a little different so bare with me and just give it a listen..Thanks!
smile.gif

Check out Witness. It's not the whole thing, might not be done, who knows. I really gotta upgrade my soundclick account though, the quality of my!@@@�lacks.�I'll be back in a half an hour with comments for you guys.

Jmx*PTEyMDgwNDk1NjY2ODcmcHQ9MTIwODA*OTU3MzE*MCZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZuPQ==.jpg

Jooks- H. Core sounded too playful. The sounds used would sound nice if put together in a different manner.

You Ugly- I liked that kinda. It could have used a different kick for some parts of it. Sounds like a bay area track.

0drama-
frown.gif
tired.gif

iceman21542- I liked your Roc Boys remix, but the snare and kick could have sounded better. It sounds like those horns are all over the place at some points ofthe song.

^ i got tired of putting everything up multiple times, so just started cycling tracks on myspace and doing a beat cd every few weeks.

U ugly: This is tight to me. A bit too out there for my usual taste though. Maybe a break without so many tuned percussion sounds or something. nice work tho.
Classy: SICK this is a nice beat. The drum programming is real nice, except maybe switch it up eventually? i know you said you might change it, but samepattern till the end is a bit long.
Tom Jooks: I actually think this could be a sick summer or party track or something, feels nice. maybe needs to be a bit more fully developed or something butits cool IMO.

Hey check out 0002 or 0001 (Got tired of coming up with arbitrary names for every beat
smile.gif

www.myspace.com/stackkerouac

ps i feel like i never finish changing the mix on my beats... everytime i listen i change my opinion. :smh

^ That Bigger Business Track Is Flames and those two new ones are dope too but i feel as if i heard those beats somewhere else before. If Swizz Beatz made 0001everybody would be on his jock.

4/5

^good looks thanks for the feeback. know you didnt ask but ya beats a sick, your drum game is real nice.

edit: Also, emulov, couldnt really hear your track, wouldnt load or something, not sure if its just my comp or something.

^ i aint know u had a new name... and where the hell u find an embed code? i was prolly too high and overlooked it...

witness is... ummm... i like the drums... everything else not so much

first we need to get u reason... them sounds in FL is not helpin...

this 2nd joint dont sound bad... sound like a car commercial beat...
laugh.gif
"buy the new toyota blah blah"

liftoff again i like the drums... i see u pretty creative when it comes to that... ur melody game is in dire need of help tho bruh... but im tellin u thatsprolly just FL holdin u back... u use a midi controller?

i see potential but i think u need to b pointed in the right direction... but shiiiiiiiiiit... liftoff sound like some !%%% chip would rap on...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^ i aint know u had a new name... and where the hell u find an embed code? i was prolly too high and overlooked it...

witness is... ummm... i like the drums... everything else not so much

first we need to get u reason... them sounds in FL is not helpin...

this 2nd joint dont sound bad... sound like a car commercial beat...
laugh.gif
"buy the new toyota blah blah"

liftoff again i like the drums... i see u pretty creative when it comes to that... ur melody game is in dire need of help tho bruh... but im tellin u thats prolly just FL holdin u back... u use a midi controller?

i see potential but i think u need to b pointed in the right direction... but shiiiiiiiiiit... liftoff sound like some !%%% chip would rap on...

Yeah, I've figured out that my weakest point is melodies. I don't use a keyboard, midi controller, none of that +*@+ though
laugh.gif

I'm gonna go back and fix up some of my stuff eventually. My cousin bout to hook me up wit Reason, and we're about to probably hook up and do somebeats, they gonna be fire, I guarantee. His melody game is on point.

I can't check out your beats right now though since I'm at work, I'll be back later with feedback. Thanks though.

TIME- On My Own Two Feet: Started out very strong, but the drum pattern just seemed too familiar. If the drums came in earlier, it probably would sound better,because the intro makes it sound like the song is gonna build up into something special. Not a bad beat though.

Rollin Wit Rocks: You should change up the guitar riffs during the song to keep it sounding fresh. It sounded like some UGK +%$$ kinda for some reason. Gotkinda boring though.

Back
Top Bottom