The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Thanks for the feedback yall...with me being a amatuer It helps alot
pimp.gif

I like the sounds in Knock Knock...the chrous and breaks are nice
KnowDoze has a nice melody...I like the synths..

AyO "im out chea" I was feelin ya stuff homeboy ... keep it up !! Especially for someone pretty much brand new to the game ..

BIGJUICE - good lookin out ..
laugh.gif
I dont think plan beats is a haterand I dont believe I was being overly confident neither .. I guess at the end of the day we all have our preferences .. btw I was really feelin"knock knock" .. and I liked the background drop on "Cali's finest" .. keep it up homie .

This is what I did ... I started a myspace music page with just beats on it .. the beats that are currently up are all from around the 2004 area .. Everycouple of weeks im going to catelog the rest our stuff that we threw in the crates .. If anyone is interested in one of the oldies hit me up .. but for nowjust
pimp.gif
and enjoy .. ALL OF THESE ARE SAMPLES ... around2006 we copped the triton and the motif so thats when original tracks came into play ...

myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha

ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME .. YES, EVEN FROM YOU PLAN BEATS ..
roll.gif
roll.gif

akurati--
your beats are pretty decent man. im usually not that down with the whole sped up vocal sample thing, so i guess im a little biased here. The drums are alittle weak, and the songs all lack a certain punch, like its all just sample, drums, and bass. you could chop stuff up a little more.
that said, i know these are old, im looking forward to hearing your composed stuff because from what i've heard, you have a good ear, and thats the mostimportant thing a producer can have in my opinion.

well..

akurtai- those beats are pretty cool...i like "i cant help lovin you"...
well u said those are old...ill listen to ur other stuff if u post it up...

Nothin Before- that beat is really sick...thats really i got to say...i dont kno why the rappers couldnt rap on� it...

im out chea- im not really into that type of sound when it comes to music...but theyre pretty good for what they are..and u being new it to also...

well...check out my common remix-drop some feedback

Common-I used To Love H.E.R remix

Nothingbefore ... that beat was pretty good .. I was like hmmm , who can spit on this ?? .. Just dont let it go to waste .. good ishh homie

Balln4life - good lookin out .. Im going to keep those beats up for a few weeks then throw a whole new 6 up .. I listened to the common remix .. I didntnecessarily love the beat , but I did love the way you used it .. being how common is so soulful , it was just right , and very laid back , slightly jazzy ..very good job !!!

pimp.gif
beats @ myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha - zone out

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

New Beat
"The Kush (Let's Roll)"

laugh.gif
arent you the guy that always complains about people posting theirbeats without posting any comments on other peoples beats?
eyes.gif

and just so nobody makes any smart %++ comments like "you posted, wheres YOUR review" i'll just add that i listened to your beat anyway,the drums are real cool, but the sample needs more variation. the breakdown also seems a little empty. maybe incorporate some of that stuff into the beat. thisis, imo, slightly better than your older stuff.

^ i like Knowdoze but i think the clap should be combined with something else i also think the pitch on the kick should be lower so it thumps... That song is aspeaker knocker.

4/5

Your pretty good better than me i would say.

Tom Jooks
I listen to the Kush (Let's Roll) and that track is quite different. It's a straight track. I'm not that big on choppin up tracks (mainly because Ican't do it like talking about), but I can't knock it.

Them beats Pusha posted awhile back was pretty straight too, I forgot to comment on that. You really been coming with it.

I'm Outchea
Tracks alright to say you just started. Only thing is that the beats could use a little bit more energy.

Geez, relax relax
embarassed.gif
. I was in a rush, but I got everyonenow.
pimp.gif

Plan Beats - I like that joint, it really created a atmosphere. I was mad into it waiting for the beat to drop and itjust ended. I need to hear that full.

THEBIGJUICE - Damn, "Skeletummy" is real smooth. The 1st part had that nice smooth vibe. When the second partdropped I was like
eek.gif
. Was not expecting that. BTW, I really like the introto "Stompin", not a fan of the rapping though. It has a insane bounce.

Just finished this track up, "Drough".

-Plan Beats, That beat is real nice bro. Keep it up.

I'm an upcoming producer as well but, I'm actually workin on my piano skills at the moment.

Once I get all my stuff organized, I'll post up some of my material!!!
smile.gif

BIG JUICE, I wasn't crazy about the intro for skelletummy but I enjoyed it from the 50 sec mark on when the beat finally drops.

Tom Jooks, Lets Roll does get repetative at times, you should change it up at time (also needs some better mixing).

===============================================================================================

First track in the play list is a track I did with my dude from Crown City Records (stays around my way in Queens) by the name of Camilian0. Its featuring RodDa Blizz & Gab Gacha (some of you older cats may know dude from a couple, of tracks from older Beatnuts albums).

This track is a preview of what's to come on my next mixtape...I'm just working with some dudes around my way + 2-3 NT artists, so be on the lookoutfor that within the next few months.

The rest of the instrumentals are just random instrumentals that MAY make the tape (but I have too many beats so I won't share everything till it drops),even 2 r & b/pop-type tracks I made from scratch (D & G and "Used to Love Her"). The hooks on those 2 are very Timbo-esque , but I have thisdude already working on the singing for it.

Enjoy.

Jmx*PTEyMDY1ODEzNjYwMDAmcHQ9MTIwNjU4MTM3MDc2NSZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZuPQ==.jpg

Check out Liftoff, made it in about a half an hour. Leave feedback after I get home from seeing Semi-Pro.

Tom Jooks - Kush is okay. The beat is somewhat repetitive but that one kinda breakdown you had raised an eyebrow. Ithink if you went back in about 2-3 months after you get better you'll be able to tweak it the right way. The drums sound a little distorted, BTW.

Juice - Skeletummy seems like a laid back track but it's not really my style. I see where you wanted to go with butI can't really hear anyone rappin over it. I think you that guitar was a little more hype and you sped it up a little you'd have something. Oh damnjust heard the ending...Thats really good, I enjoy that part w/ the switchup. Good job.

Plan - Ehh
eyes.gif
....Sike Naw
laugh.gif
The mood was pretty similar to the OG. I like the subtleties in yourmusic. The drop wasn't as epic as the intro makes it sound but I'm just looking for somethin to critique so take it w/ a grain of salt I guess
laugh.gif

Mez One - I like that Camillio (sp?) track alot. The drums really caught my ear. Plus the rappin is
pimp.gif
. D&G is ehh. I see what you're doing but from your usual work thissounds like you tried something new. Use To Love on the other hand is actually real chill, I like this one better than D&G. Not a fan of the snare tho, buteverything else is pretty sick.

Now for me...
I made this today. Called "Mix Me Up" made it for this lollipopish type artist. The switch-ups are what makes the track. I dunno what it is but Ifeel myself moving away from sampling for now...

Mez
That first song is pretty straight manne. I ain't big on NY music but I like it. I like that track too.

HypeBeast McStreetwear
That Mix Me Up is a pretty good beat manne, no complaints on that.

BIG JUICE
skeletummy track is solid. It's something different, something laid back, more for just listening to the track rather then somebody rapping over it.

I went back and added a verse from a previous song I posted. I added Savage from Trill Ent on this track here
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6384654

Headbussas In Here - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6396592

Diamonds - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6372885

Come On Over - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6372976

G-Ride - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6302378

Back
Top Bottom